MEME v2 is here!

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Andrew67

Re: MEME v2 is here!

Hikaru wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 12:00
LemonInvest wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 14:48
Atamos wrote: 19 May 2021, 05:30 Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock near a pineapple under the sea, you’re well aware that “Wen v2” has become a meme in itself among the community.
Well, we can all put that meme to rest because we have good news…
The highly anticipated launch of MEME v2 is now live!

➡️ https://dontbuymeme.com/
For what has felt like a decade in the world of DeFi and crypto, it’s only been 8 months since Jordan Lyall’s silly-gone-viral “degenerator” tweet. No one could have predicted how a joke on the internet would lead to the birth of such a passionate community that pioneered a revolutionary way to collect digital art via NFT farming.
MEME started out as an experiment and hackathon-style project with just a couple of engineers that were excited about making an impact in our degenerate world of farmers, crypto art, and of course, pineapples. Since its inception, it has evolved into a new standard of innovation in our space where artists, collectors, and their respective communities can come together and participate in a fun way to collect rare digital art.
It’s nothing short of remarkable when you look at the incredible milestones we’ve hit over the past 8 months:
30+ Artists and creators
6,700 Unique NFT holders
17,300 Twitter followers
6,000+ on Telegram/Discord
$100,000+ raised for charity
$150,000 given out in community prizes
$25,000,000 TVL on the MEME Platform
4,500 ETH ($9.5M USD) in secondary market volume
In my opinion meme coin have no possible future. They are very unstainble and can be completely destroyed by a single Elon Musk tweet
Elon Musk's tweets are not really affecting crypto currencies or any other stocks since they are unsustainable on their own
No no Elon Musk can't really affect BTC and ETH that is for sure. They are bigger than anything
Andrew67

Marsellas wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 14:54
Atamos wrote: 19 May 2021, 05:32 Introducing MEME v2
The MEME team is excited to (finally) unveil a rebuilt NFT discovery and farming platform we call MEME v2. A lot of blood, sweat, and pineapple juice (from concentrate) has gone into making our new platform what it is on this day, marking the beginning of a new chapter in the MEME story.

New Release Features

Rebuilt-from-the-ground-up Platform
We’ve listened to you. In order to scale and meet the increasing demand for the platform, we’ve implemented the necessary front-end and back-end changes that will make it all possible.
Back-end Flexibility
The improvements we’ve made give us a tremendous amount of flexibility for future iterations and innovation. We have a lot of ideas up our sleeves that we can’t wait to roll out, none of which would have been possible without these foundational changes we’ve implemented today.
Content and Drops
Content is no longer handcuffed by developer resources, and what used to take hours for a drop, can now be accomplished in a matter of minutes. This means, more art, more artists, more drops!
UI/UX improvements
The feedback that was almost always unanimous across all users was that it was not easy learning (at first) how MEME “worked”. It was important for us to build something that was easier to navigate, well-organized, as well as provide some additional resources for helping onboard new users.
This will continue to improve as we move forward, but we look at the new design as our fresh canvas we are really excited to continue creating on.
Functionality
As of now, the core functionality is similar to v1. However, as new technologies are explored, we now have the foundation that allows us to build new innovative ways for users to engage on the platform.
I see they're doing great. But for me i still don't fully understand how this platform works
You can trade several memes NFTs and also invest in meme coins like DOGE and others
Hikaru

Andrew67 wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 12:37
In my opinion meme coin have no possible future. They are very unstainble and can be completely destroyed by a single Elon Musk tweet
Elon Musk's tweets are not really affecting crypto currencies or any other stocks since they are unsustainable on their own
No no Elon Musk can't really affect BTC and ETH that is for sure. They are bigger than anything
I think Elon doesnt affect anything it is just the myth. Coinsidence is that he interests in some coins that will blow up
Hikaru

Andrew67 wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 12:38
Atamos wrote: 19 May 2021, 05:32 Introducing MEME v2
The MEME team is excited to (finally) unveil a rebuilt NFT discovery and farming platform we call MEME v2. A lot of blood, sweat, and pineapple juice (from concentrate) has gone into making our new platform what it is on this day, marking the beginning of a new chapter in the MEME story.

New Release Features

Rebuilt-from-the-ground-up Platform
We’ve listened to you. In order to scale and meet the increasing demand for the platform, we’ve implemented the necessary front-end and back-end changes that will make it all possible.
Back-end Flexibility
The improvements we’ve made give us a tremendous amount of flexibility for future iterations and innovation. We have a lot of ideas up our sleeves that we can’t wait to roll out, none of which would have been possible without these foundational changes we’ve implemented today.
Content and Drops
Content is no longer handcuffed by developer resources, and what used to take hours for a drop, can now be accomplished in a matter of minutes. This means, more art, more artists, more drops!
UI/UX improvements
The feedback that was almost always unanimous across all users was that it was not easy learning (at first) how MEME “worked”. It was important for us to build something that was easier to navigate, well-organized, as well as provide some additional resources for helping onboard new users.
This will continue to improve as we move forward, but we look at the new design as our fresh canvas we are really excited to continue creating on.
Functionality
As of now, the core functionality is similar to v1. However, as new technologies are explored, we now have the foundation that allows us to build new innovative ways for users to engage on the platform.
I see they're doing great. But for me i still don't fully understand how this platform works
You can trade several memes NFTs and also invest in meme coins like DOGE and others
How much of DOGE do you have? I have gained 100USD when i bought some of it two years ago
LemonInvest

Andrew67 wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 12:37
Musk is affecting them before he buys them. It is easy as it gets
LemonInvest

Hikaru wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 13:44

How much of DOGE do you have? I have gained 100USD when i bought some of it two years ago
I had 3 DOGE coins but unfortunately withdrew it
KarenL

Was it a thing two years ago? I never trusted these meme coins
KarenL

LemonInvest wrote: 21 Jan 2022, 19:42

When? Did you lose much?
Hikaru

Did you gain at least something?
Hikaru

KarenL wrote: 04 Feb 2022, 19:50

When? Did you lose much?
Im also wondering. If he sold it and lost money its a dumbass move