Myth Market Payment Methods

BlackOff

Myth Market Payment Methods

A few of the NFT Marketplaces out there accept deposits and payments via credit or debit card, and some even accept PayPal-deposits.

Myth Market does not support any of these "fiat currency on ramps", they only support the WAX cryptocurrency. WAX is on the other hand very easy to get a hold of as it is available at most of the major crypto exchanges, such as Binance.
Ilona

Re: Myth Market Payment Methods

BlackOff wrote: 14 May 2021, 06:51 A few of the NFT Marketplaces out there accept deposits and payments via credit or debit card, and some even accept PayPal-deposits.

Myth Market does not support any of these "fiat currency on ramps", they only support the WAX cryptocurrency. WAX is on the other hand very easy to get a hold of as it is available at most of the major crypto exchanges, such as Binance.
Among others, I have a PayPal wallet, which I use quite actively to pay in various online stores. Therefore, it is very convenient for me.
lindapowell

Ilona wrote: 14 May 2021, 07:21
BlackOff wrote: 14 May 2021, 06:51 A few of the NFT Marketplaces out there accept deposits and payments via credit or debit card, and some even accept PayPal-deposits.

Among others, I have a PayPal wallet, which I use quite actively to pay in various online stores. Therefore, it is very convenient for me.
I think without these advanteges very few people would be interested in any crypto trading. Making it easy - making it popular
PeteHugh

I personally do not trust paypal. It has a lot of disadvantages and difficulties and bugs. I'd rather buy some ETH and get used with it
TruthSekeer

Why don't they apply the card deposits? It is not very useful to always connect online wallets since there are too many operations for a single platform
KarenL

I do have paypal can use it everywhere on this platforms?
KarenL

PeteHugh wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 10:14

I personally do not trust paypal. It has a lot of disadvantages and difficulties and bugs. I'd rather buy some ETH and get used with it
Why you don't trust paypal? I always use it and it never dissapoints me
Maria

TruthSekeer wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 14:59

Why don't they apply the card deposits? It is not very useful to always connect online wallets since there are too many operations for a single platform
I also think that direct deposits are very handy but the banking system is very strict with crypto currency platfroms
Maria

KarenL wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 17:43
PeteHugh wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 10:14

Why you don't trust paypal? I always use it and it never dissapoints me
Paypal charges very high commsion relative to other online wallets and is not working that good all the time
Andrew67

TruthSekeer wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 14:59

Yes but if they have you card information they can do anything. I m always very careful with it

Return to “How to use Enjin Marketplace”