NFT from Binance, what to do with it and how to find it if you won?

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
RazArt

Re: NFT from Binance, what to do with it and how to find it if you won?

Thank you all for your help and support. I received my winnings and am extremely happy.
Nile

I really liked Binance when it started, but now I have some diffuculties withdrawing money. Overall, very good platform to watch how others create and spread new NFT trends.
Mike09

Yes Binance is pretty good due to its service and kind approach to users. But sometimes its hard to use Binance comparable to other lots of platforms. For me the topic of direct deposits is very important
tyufhf

KrisMor wrote: 04 May 2021, 10:28 Which wallet did you choose? MetaMask? If it is he who is chosen, as soon as the distribution is made, you will be sent everything to this wallet, and only then, if you wish, you can sell it on opensea
Metamask is not to be trusted these days. The most practical way is direct deposit platforms
tyufhf

KrisMor wrote: 05 May 2021, 15:52
Alex_Road wrote: 04 May 2021, 10:43 Are you sure that you won, and not, as usual, "became a contender"?
How long ago the competition was held? Usually everything is credited quite quickly.
It was written exactly "Win". Therefore, I really want to wait for the prize
You need to go through long and hard phase of authorisng on this platform once you recieve that message. Yes its pretty lame but good luck with that
Lamar

RazArt wrote: 04 May 2021, 09:27 In general, recently a competition for 10 yachts, and for other NFT promotions have already ended. The bottom line is that I was lucky to win the NFT Lamborghini.
But things get more complicated, I need help, since I'm lost.
Where can I find it on the balances? :D And what can I do with it? :D

in advance, thanks
I have the same problem, i can't find my collections since there are a lot of information on the screen
Lamar

Mike09 wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 06:59 Yes Binance is pretty good due to its service and kind approach to users. But sometimes its hard to use Binance comparable to other lots of platforms. For me the topic of direct deposits is very important
Why is that? Direct deposits are not trustwoerthy and its against the concept of NFTs and ctypto. You buy NFT - you pay with crypto
Lamar

RazArt wrote: 12 May 2021, 18:32 Thank you all for your help and support. I received my winnings and am extremely happy.
Can you help me with my problem? How do i look into my collection? And by the way what amont of commision they charge for ETH transactions?
Mike09

KrisMor wrote: 04 May 2021, 10:28 Which wallet did you choose? MetaMask? If it is he who is chosen, as soon as the distribution is made, you will be sent everything to this wallet, and only then, if you wish, you can sell it on opensea
I'd like to use in built platform wallets. If you use a lot of different wallet you made up losing a big pie of your money due to commisions
Rose_al

Alex_Road wrote: 04 May 2021, 10:43 Are you sure that you won, and not, as usual, "became a contender"?
How long ago the competition was held? Usually everything is credited quite quickly.
Does Binance have that scheme? I never knew they would trick their users. If you win - you win it is not fair