NFT from Binance, what to do with it and how to find it if you won?

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
RazArt

NFT from Binance, what to do with it and how to find it if you won?

In general, recently a competition for 10 yachts, and for other NFT promotions have already ended. The bottom line is that I was lucky to win the NFT Lamborghini.
But things get more complicated, I need help, since I'm lost.
Where can I find it on the balances? :D And what can I do with it? :D

in advance, thanks
KrisMor

Re: NFT from Binance, what to do with it and how to find it if you won?

Which wallet did you choose? MetaMask? If it is he who is chosen, as soon as the distribution is made, you will be sent everything to this wallet, and only then, if you wish, you can sell it on opensea
Alex_Road

Are you sure that you won, and not, as usual, "became a contender"?
How long ago the competition was held? Usually everything is credited quite quickly.
KrisMor

I suppose that he still does not have an expected win or a contender, but still a prize, but I'm not sure what exactly what was promised, so it stuck somewhere
Last edited by KrisMor on 05 May 2021, 15:53, edited 1 time in total.
KrisMor

Alex_Road wrote: 04 May 2021, 10:43 Are you sure that you won, and not, as usual, "became a contender"?
How long ago the competition was held? Usually everything is credited quite quickly.
It was written exactly "Win". Therefore, I really want to wait for the prize
RazArt

KrisMor wrote: 04 May 2021, 10:28 Which wallet did you choose? MetaMask? If it is he who is chosen, as soon as the distribution is made, you will be sent everything to this wallet, and only then, if you wish, you can sell it on opensea
Yes of course. For withdrawal, I used MetaMask.
Sorry, how to understand that there is an opportunity to replace the prize?
RazArt

Alex_Road wrote: 04 May 2021, 10:43 Are you sure that you won, and not, as usual, "became a contender"?
It was written exactly "Win". Therefore, I really want to wait for the prize :shock:
Lunatic

I had a more modest prize on one of the projects, it was transferred after 1.5 weeks.
BlackOff

RazArt wrote: 04 May 2021, 09:27 In general, recently a competition for 10 yachts, and for other NFT promotions have already ended. The bottom line is that I was lucky to win the NFT Lamborghini.
But things get more complicated, I need help, since I'm lost.
Where can I find it on the balances? :D And what can I do with it? :D

in advance, thanks
I had this with practical jokes. The problem turned out to be the amount withdrawn upon receipt. There were no problems with the prizes themselves. And your problem has not been resolved?
Ilona

And I still have not figured out what I need to do in order for the conclusion to pass. It seems that I do everything as needed, but it is never displayed. And everyone prefers to help only for money. It's a shame.