eBay announced support for NFT on its platform

User avatar
Andrew67
Posts: 140
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 18:55

Re: eBay announced support for NFT on its platform

FlatcherMI wrote: 03 Feb 2022, 19:42
LemonInvest wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 20:22
Rose_al wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 18:35

Yes and there are blockchains that are completely gas free like immutable
Yes i had to mention that. Do you know any other platforms like that?
Im curious too. Can you suggest me some platforms?
I didnt know that such platform with so money saving options existed ! Thank you
User avatar
Andrew67
Posts: 140
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 18:55

Re: eBay announced support for NFT on its platform

PatrickBateman wrote: 11 Feb 2022, 14:04
FlatcherMI wrote: 03 Feb 2022, 19:42
LemonInvest wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 20:22

Yes i had to mention that. Do you know any other platforms like that?
Im curious too. Can you suggest me some platforms?
I dont know any. DO you?
Well from that guy talking about immutable but are there any others?
User avatar
TylerUteront
Posts: 147
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:03

Re: eBay announced support for NFT on its platform

PatrickBateman wrote: 11 Feb 2022, 14:04
FlatcherMI wrote: 03 Feb 2022, 19:42
LemonInvest wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 20:22

Yes i had to mention that. Do you know any other platforms like that?
Im curious too. Can you suggest me some platforms?
I dont know any. DO you?
Immutable x, Everyone talks about it but be careful
User avatar
TylerUteront
Posts: 147
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:03

Re: eBay announced support for NFT on its platform

Andrew67 wrote: 17 Feb 2022, 19:18
PatrickBateman wrote: 11 Feb 2022, 14:04
FlatcherMI wrote: 03 Feb 2022, 19:42

Im curious too. Can you suggest me some platforms?
I dont know any. DO you?
Well from that guy talking about immutable but are there any others?
I dont know why are you talking about it a lot its not even that free from gas fees
User avatar
Maria
Posts: 145
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 18:25

Re: eBay announced support for NFT on its platform

Andrew67 wrote: 17 Feb 2022, 19:18
PatrickBateman wrote: 11 Feb 2022, 14:04
FlatcherMI wrote: 03 Feb 2022, 19:42

Im curious too. Can you suggest me some platforms?
I dont know any. DO you?
Well from that guy talking about immutable but are there any others?
Many people on this website dont like this platfrom. I dont it tho
User avatar
Maria
Posts: 145
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 18:25

Re: eBay announced support for NFT on its platform

TylerUteront wrote: 25 Feb 2022, 22:57
Andrew67 wrote: 17 Feb 2022, 19:18
PatrickBateman wrote: 11 Feb 2022, 14:04

I dont know any. DO you?
Well from that guy talking about immutable but are there any others?
I dont know why are you talking about it a lot its not even that free from gas fees
How does it work then? I kinda confused about it
User avatar
EdwardNy
Posts: 149
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 22:02

Re: eBay announced support for NFT on its platform

TylerUteront wrote: 25 Feb 2022, 22:57
Andrew67 wrote: 17 Feb 2022, 19:18
PatrickBateman wrote: 11 Feb 2022, 14:04

I dont know any. DO you?
Well from that guy talking about immutable but are there any others?
I dont know why are you talking about it a lot its not even that free from gas fees
It just deserves to be mentioned
User avatar
EdwardNy
Posts: 149
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 22:02

Re: eBay announced support for NFT on its platform

Maria wrote: 03 Mar 2022, 19:56
TylerUteront wrote: 25 Feb 2022, 22:57
Andrew67 wrote: 17 Feb 2022, 19:18

Well from that guy talking about immutable but are there any others?
I dont know why are you talking about it a lot its not even that free from gas fees
How does it work then? I kinda confused about it
Just like any other regular crypto platform
Post Reply

Return to “How to use Ebay NFT”