eBay announced support for NFT on its platform

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Dima_master

Re: eBay announced support for NFT on its platform

Well, as I understand, he will receive a good% from the sale, but the truth is which one we still hardly know.
Aizek

Dima_master wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 17:46 Well, as I understand, he will receive a good% from the sale, but the truth is which one we still hardly know.
from commissions for gas will be received by the blockchain in which these NFTs are located.
Dima_master

Aizek wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 17:49 from commissions for gas will be received by the blockchain in which these NFTs are located.
Well, in principle, they will receive from the sellers from placing orders, it seems to me that sites with miners also have points of contact. Who knows, though.
Aizek

Dima_master wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 17:50 Well, in principle, they will receive from the sellers from placing orders, it seems to me that sites with miners also have points of contact. Who knows, though.
yes, they will get their percentage of the sale, and they don't care about the move.
Maria

Lunatic wrote: 12 May 2021, 18:25 Image
The popular marketplace eBay announced that starting May 11, users can buy and sell collectible tokens (NFTs) on the platform.

“eBay-compliant sellers” got access to the NFT sale, and buy tokens any user can. The payment is made in USD, while most other platforms suggest using ETH.
Interestingly, at the moment most of the NFTs presented on the platform are based on the WAX ​​blockchain, so sellers suggest that buyers create a wallet of this network to receive tokens.

As Jordan Sweetnam, senior vice president and manager of the North American market for eBay, said, bringing NFT support to the platform is just part of the company's broader plan:
That's very innovative and fascinating statement and feature. What are pros and cons of trading crypto on eBay would you tell?
Maria

Aizek wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 17:52
Dima_master wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 17:50 Well, in principle, they will receive from the sellers from placing orders, it seems to me that sites with miners also have points of contact. Who knows, though.
yes, they will get their percentage of the sale, and they don't care about the move.
Of course every and i mean EVERY crypto currency and NFT trading platform charges some sort of commision. Without it the bussines would be pointless. It the amount of commision that matters
Rose_al

Andrew wrote: 01 Jun 2021, 15:05 Using NFT on eBay is really the right decision. Firstly, many are now engaged in or are learning NFT, and secondly, a lot of users make purchases on eBay.
So sould you buy NFTs there? With crypto currency or just regular money? It is not so clear to me
KarenL

Lunatic wrote: 12 May 2021, 18:25 Image
The popular marketplace eBay announced that starting May 11, users can buy and sell collectible tokens (NFTs) on the platform.

“eBay-compliant sellers” got access to the NFT sale, and buy tokens any user can. The payment is made in USD, while most other platforms suggest using ETH.
Interestingly, at the moment most of the NFTs presented on the platform are based on the WAX ​​blockchain, so sellers suggest that buyers create a wallet of this network to receive tokens.

As Jordan Sweetnam, senior vice president and manager of the North American market for eBay, said, bringing NFT support to the platform is just part of the company's broader plan:
No i trust eBay they've been really inovative in everything they did. So yeah i would try trading NFTs there
FlatcherMI

Atamos wrote: 12 May 2021, 18:30 I think it will be pretty convenient, at least for me. Firstly, I myself use eBay, and very often, and secondly, I am very busy with NFT, which makes me very happy and brings good income.

True, yesterday I didn’t work out anything yet. But I will try to put up a collection token again from Monday, I really hope that everything will be successful.
Can you share with me your expirience and strategies that helped you grow good income?
FlatcherMI

Rose_al wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 12:38
Andrew wrote: 01 Jun 2021, 15:05 Using NFT on eBay is really the right decision. Firstly, many are now engaged in or are learning NFT, and secondly, a lot of users make purchases on eBay.
So sould you buy NFTs there? With crypto currency or just regular money? It is not so clear to me
They only access direct deposit and the prices are in USD. It is not a blockchain. So it a bit muddy and dirty palce to trade personally not recommend