NFTshootout, the next big Play2Earn game.

You can sell your NFT pictures, music, domains and other things on this forum.
Play2EarnGOD

NFTshootout, the next big Play2Earn game.

NFT's seem to be growing by the day and are expected to reach new highs in 2022. I recently got into the 'Play2Earn' gaming scene, this appealed to be because of it's high potential for the near future. Not many games pay you crypto for playing their games, especially without spending something first! I found an up and coming game that goes by the name of 'NFTshootout', it's at the beta stage currently but has announced some pretty exciting things that are coming soon. They announced that Unreal Engine 5 will be the backbone for their new game and that an NFT marketplace will soon be implemented for players to buy and sell the games NFT's. They sold 10 thousand of their first NFT batch in 1 week! I found this very impressive for such a new game, in such a competitive area. Also, another part of the game that involves the people who maybe don't have time to sit and play games all day, was their stadiums. These can be bought with their 'SHOO' token and used by other players to earn the owner passive income, as well as that there will be advertising in their stadium that will result in even more opportunities! The greatest thing about NFTshootout is that everybody can win, even the one's just starting their crypto journey, who may not have much to invest into the game, can earn the tokens from simply playing and having fun. I just wanted to share this for the people looking for risk free opportunities in the crypto space, thanks!