A brand offering NFT watch customization?

Drop us a suggestion on how to improve this site.
marconi

A brand offering NFT watch customization?

Hello everyone, I would like to ask participants of this community if you know or have heard about any watch brand offering this kind of customization?

I came across a guy wearing NFT bracelet and it made me wonder, would the watch be of much higher value?

Not only to show it to your community, but also to increase value when you decide to actually sell the NFT, considering that you can also offer the watch with it.

Let me know of what you think about the idea!
kriptopoulin

Re: A brand offering NFT watch customization?

yeah it sounds good.
I am a crypto trader for the last 5 years.The Moon channel has been extremely helpful in this regard.
If you're looking to invest in crypto,visit The Moon channel to stay ahead of all the latest news on cryptocurrency.
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheMoonCar
sonshitsu

Re: A brand offering NFT watch customization?

marconi wrote: 07 Feb 2022, 11:18 Hello everyone, I would like to ask participants of this community if you know or have heard about any watch brand offering this kind of customization?

I came across a guy wearing NFT bracelet and it made me wonder, would the watch be of much higher value?

Not only to show it to your community, but also to increase value when you decide to actually sell the NFT, considering that you can also offer the watch with it.

Let me know of what you think about the idea!
Thank you.