nWayplay NFT how to

Post Reply
User avatar
PeteHugh
Posts: 210
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 09:47

nWayplay NFT how to

So you can buy there olimpyad mascots and tokens? Or i can create my own?
User avatar
Mike09
Posts: 180
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 06:47

Re: nWayplay NFT how to

PeteHugh wrote: 15 Jan 2022, 14:59 So you can buy there olimpyad mascots and tokens? Or i can create my own?
I think they will offer users to make their own in the future but now its unavaliable
User avatar
Lamar
Posts: 237
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 19:15

Re: nWayplay NFT how to

PeteHugh wrote: 15 Jan 2022, 14:59 So you can buy there olimpyad mascots and tokens? Or i can create my own?
Apparently this is just an NFT of every olimpic medal
User avatar
Lamar
Posts: 237
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 19:15

Re: nWayplay NFT how to

Mike09 wrote: 22 Jan 2022, 15:35
PeteHugh wrote: 15 Jan 2022, 14:59 So you can buy there olimpyad mascots and tokens? Or i can create my own?
I think they will offer users to make their own in the future but now its unavaliable
Well if youre going to design medal for olymoics then maybe :D
User avatar
PatrickBateman
Posts: 80
Joined: 02 Feb 2022, 14:43

Re: nWayplay NFT how to

Mike09 wrote: 22 Jan 2022, 15:35
PeteHugh wrote: 15 Jan 2022, 14:59 So you can buy there olimpyad mascots and tokens? Or i can create my own?
I think they will offer users to make their own in the future but now its unavaliable
That is just balloney. You cant make your own
User avatar
PatrickBateman
Posts: 80
Joined: 02 Feb 2022, 14:43

Re: nWayplay NFT how to

Lamar wrote: 05 Feb 2022, 16:43
Mike09 wrote: 22 Jan 2022, 15:35
PeteHugh wrote: 15 Jan 2022, 14:59 So you can buy there olimpyad mascots and tokens? Or i can create my own?
I think they will offer users to make their own in the future but now its unavaliable
Well if youre going to design medal for olymoics then maybe :D
Hahahh great pun
User avatar
TruthSekeer
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:54

Re: nWayplay NFT how to

Lamar wrote: 05 Feb 2022, 16:43
Mike09 wrote: 22 Jan 2022, 15:35
PeteHugh wrote: 15 Jan 2022, 14:59 So you can buy there olimpyad mascots and tokens? Or i can create my own?
I think they will offer users to make their own in the future but now its unavaliable
Well if youre going to design medal for olymoics then maybe :D
Why are you laighing they are really doing it with wide range of designers
User avatar
TruthSekeer
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:54

Re: nWayplay NFT how to

PatrickBateman wrote: 19 Feb 2022, 14:34
Lamar wrote: 05 Feb 2022, 16:43
Mike09 wrote: 22 Jan 2022, 15:35

I think they will offer users to make their own in the future but now its unavaliable
Well if youre going to design medal for olymoics then maybe :D
Hahahh great pun
ITs kinda stupid..
User avatar
lindapowell
Posts: 213
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 22:29

Re: nWayplay NFT how to

PatrickBateman wrote: 19 Feb 2022, 14:34
Lamar wrote: 05 Feb 2022, 16:43
Mike09 wrote: 22 Jan 2022, 15:35

I think they will offer users to make their own in the future but now its unavaliable
Well if youre going to design medal for olymoics then maybe :D
Hahahh great pun
This is hard to do but there are real people behind it
User avatar
lindapowell
Posts: 213
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 22:29

Re: nWayplay NFT how to

TruthSekeer wrote: 05 Mar 2022, 16:39
PatrickBateman wrote: 19 Feb 2022, 14:34
Lamar wrote: 05 Feb 2022, 16:43

Well if youre going to design medal for olymoics then maybe :D
Hahahh great pun
ITs kinda stupid..
No it is about reality
Post Reply

Return to “How to use nWayPlay NFT Marketplace”