NFTmall how to

Post Reply
User avatar
PeteHugh
Posts: 210
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 09:47

NFTmall how to

So there is a platform that lets you make the custom designed shirt with NFTs on it? Such a cool concept never thought about that
User avatar
lindapowell
Posts: 213
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 22:29

Re: NFTmall how to

PeteHugh wrote: 15 Jan 2022, 14:56 So there is a platform that lets you make the custom designed shirt with NFTs on it? Such a cool concept never thought about that
Yes they are definitely breaking boundaries
User avatar
Nile
Posts: 250
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 17:57

Re: NFTmall how to

PeteHugh wrote: 15 Jan 2022, 14:56 So there is a platform that lets you make the custom designed shirt with NFTs on it? Such a cool concept never thought about that
It is such a disgusting concept. NFTs are designed not to be in a physical world
User avatar
Nile
Posts: 250
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 17:57

Re: NFTmall how to

lindapowell wrote: 22 Jan 2022, 15:26
PeteHugh wrote: 15 Jan 2022, 14:56 So there is a platform that lets you make the custom designed shirt with NFTs on it? Such a cool concept never thought about that
Yes they are definitely breaking boundaries
It is against the concept of NFT
User avatar
PatrickBateman
Posts: 80
Joined: 02 Feb 2022, 14:43

Re: NFTmall how to

lindapowell wrote: 22 Jan 2022, 15:26
PeteHugh wrote: 15 Jan 2022, 14:56 So there is a platform that lets you make the custom designed shirt with NFTs on it? Such a cool concept never thought about that
Yes they are definitely breaking boundaries
What boundaries? What is so especially new about this?
User avatar
PatrickBateman
Posts: 80
Joined: 02 Feb 2022, 14:43

Re: NFTmall how to

Nile wrote: 05 Feb 2022, 16:36
lindapowell wrote: 22 Jan 2022, 15:26
PeteHugh wrote: 15 Jan 2022, 14:56 So there is a platform that lets you make the custom designed shirt with NFTs on it? Such a cool concept never thought about that
Yes they are definitely breaking boundaries
It is against the concept of NFT
Well who cares anyway...
User avatar
TruthSekeer
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:54

Re: NFTmall how to

Nile wrote: 05 Feb 2022, 16:36
lindapowell wrote: 22 Jan 2022, 15:26
PeteHugh wrote: 15 Jan 2022, 14:56 So there is a platform that lets you make the custom designed shirt with NFTs on it? Such a cool concept never thought about that
Yes they are definitely breaking boundaries
It is against the concept of NFT
These platform tend to interfer with politics... which is also against the concept of decentralised system
User avatar
TruthSekeer
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:54

Re: NFTmall how to

PatrickBateman wrote: 19 Feb 2022, 14:28
Nile wrote: 05 Feb 2022, 16:36
lindapowell wrote: 22 Jan 2022, 15:26

Yes they are definitely breaking boundaries
It is against the concept of NFT
Well who cares anyway...
I care as a user
User avatar
Lamar
Posts: 237
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 19:15

Re: NFTmall how to

PatrickBateman wrote: 19 Feb 2022, 14:28
Nile wrote: 05 Feb 2022, 16:36
lindapowell wrote: 22 Jan 2022, 15:26

Yes they are definitely breaking boundaries
It is against the concept of NFT
Well who cares anyway...
NFts have gone a bit too far with it
User avatar
Lamar
Posts: 237
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 19:15

Re: NFTmall how to

TruthSekeer wrote: 05 Mar 2022, 16:34
PatrickBateman wrote: 19 Feb 2022, 14:28
Nile wrote: 05 Feb 2022, 16:36

It is against the concept of NFT
Well who cares anyway...
I care as a user
Of course it ruins the expirience of using it and trading
Post Reply

Return to “How to use NFTmall NFT Marketplace”