CryptoSlam NFT how to

User avatar
Hikaru
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 12:33

CryptoSlam NFT how to

This platfrom is really hard to use since there are a lot of graphics and statistics but no actual oictures of NFT so i am confused
User avatar
Vincent
Posts: 184
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 16:52

Re: CryptoSlam NFT how to

Hikaru wrote: 07 Jan 2022, 12:50 This platfrom is really hard to use since there are a lot of graphics and statistics but no actual oictures of NFT so i am confused
It is the statictics of different tokens it is not meant for NFTs to show up
User avatar
FlatcherMI
Posts: 140
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 21:17

Re: CryptoSlam NFT how to

Hikaru wrote: 07 Jan 2022, 12:50 This platfrom is really hard to use since there are a lot of graphics and statistics but no actual oictures of NFT so i am confused
This is what it menat to be. Its graphic of all known crypto coins and their price
User avatar
FlatcherMI
Posts: 140
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 21:17

Re: CryptoSlam NFT how to

Vincent wrote: 12 Jan 2022, 19:38
Hikaru wrote: 07 Jan 2022, 12:50 This platfrom is really hard to use since there are a lot of graphics and statistics but no actual oictures of NFT so i am confused
It is the statictics of different tokens it is not meant for NFTs to show up
People dont realise that at first. It blow my mind
User avatar
KarenL
Posts: 126
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 13:47

Re: CryptoSlam NFT how to

Vincent wrote: 12 Jan 2022, 19:38
Hikaru wrote: 07 Jan 2022, 12:50 This platfrom is really hard to use since there are a lot of graphics and statistics but no actual oictures of NFT so i am confused
It is the statictics of different tokens it is not meant for NFTs to show up
What do you mean? Every NFT is presented on the marketplace
User avatar
KarenL
Posts: 126
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 13:47

Re: CryptoSlam NFT how to

FlatcherMI wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 14:05
Vincent wrote: 12 Jan 2022, 19:38
Hikaru wrote: 07 Jan 2022, 12:50 This platfrom is really hard to use since there are a lot of graphics and statistics but no actual oictures of NFT so i am confused
It is the statictics of different tokens it is not meant for NFTs to show up
People dont realise that at first. It blow my mind
Oh now i know what it is about. I thought this was marketpalce as well
User avatar
Vincent
Posts: 184
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 16:52

Re: CryptoSlam NFT how to

FlatcherMI wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 14:05
Vincent wrote: 12 Jan 2022, 19:38
Hikaru wrote: 07 Jan 2022, 12:50 This platfrom is really hard to use since there are a lot of graphics and statistics but no actual oictures of NFT so i am confused
It is the statictics of different tokens it is not meant for NFTs to show up
People dont realise that at first. It blow my mind
I didnt get it at first... sorry
User avatar
Vincent
Posts: 184
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 16:52

Re: CryptoSlam NFT how to

KarenL wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 19:22
FlatcherMI wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 14:05
Vincent wrote: 12 Jan 2022, 19:38

It is the statictics of different tokens it is not meant for NFTs to show up
People dont realise that at first. It blow my mind
Oh now i know what it is about. I thought this was marketpalce as well
This is not marketplace however i think you can purchase coins here
User avatar
LemonInvest
Posts: 160
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:20

Re: CryptoSlam NFT how to

KarenL wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 19:22
FlatcherMI wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 14:05
Vincent wrote: 12 Jan 2022, 19:38

It is the statictics of different tokens it is not meant for NFTs to show up
People dont realise that at first. It blow my mind
Oh now i know what it is about. I thought this was marketpalce as well
This is not a marketplace. I thought like this as well when i first came here
User avatar
LemonInvest
Posts: 160
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:20

Re: CryptoSlam NFT how to

Vincent wrote: 03 Feb 2022, 16:48
KarenL wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 19:22
FlatcherMI wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 14:05

People dont realise that at first. It blow my mind
Oh now i know what it is about. I thought this was marketpalce as well
This is not marketplace however i think you can purchase coins here
I will wait for the update on this one paticular term
Post Reply

Return to “How to use CryptoSlam NFT Marketplace”