Mogul Productions is great

Mogul is a global NFT marketplace and DeFi platform for the film & entertainment industry. The Dapp allows token holders to vote on movies to finance and to purchase NFTs from their NFT marketplace. The NFT marketplace is community-owned and a portion of fees are given to STARS token holders
User avatar
lindapowell
Posts: 213
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 22:29

Mogul Productions is great

It looks very fun and great in terms of design, but how do i apply to use it? I can't find the registration form
User avatar
Robert_Lee
Posts: 152
Joined: 24 Dec 2021, 13:21

Re: Mogul Productions is great

lindapowell wrote: 27 Dec 2021, 17:45 It looks very fun and great in terms of design, but how do i apply to use it? I can't find the registration form
Check the log in and then click registrate and verify yourself
User avatar
John_ji
Posts: 140
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 10:53

Re: Mogul Productions is great

lindapowell wrote: 27 Dec 2021, 17:45 It looks very fun and great in terms of design, but how do i apply to use it? I can't find the registration form
Just as usual in the login section... I cant believe how many people here struggle with it
User avatar
John_ji
Posts: 140
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 10:53

Re: Mogul Productions is great

Robert_Lee wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 14:11
lindapowell wrote: 27 Dec 2021, 17:45 It looks very fun and great in terms of design, but how do i apply to use it? I can't find the registration form
Check the log in and then click registrate and verify yourself
Is there any option of verifying myself without the phone? I had some troubles downloading an app but i have a decent PC
User avatar
TylerUteront
Posts: 147
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:03

Re: Mogul Productions is great

Robert_Lee wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 14:11
lindapowell wrote: 27 Dec 2021, 17:45 It looks very fun and great in terms of design, but how do i apply to use it? I can't find the registration form
Check the log in and then click registrate and verify yourself
Id say check the attach wallet button because its more common to be shown in that way
User avatar
TylerUteront
Posts: 147
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:03

Re: Mogul Productions is great

John_ji wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 12:10
Robert_Lee wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 14:11
lindapowell wrote: 27 Dec 2021, 17:45 It looks very fun and great in terms of design, but how do i apply to use it? I can't find the registration form
Check the log in and then click registrate and verify yourself
Is there any option of verifying myself without the phone? I had some troubles downloading an app but i have a decent PC
You can always try to run through bluestacks
User avatar
GeorgeLakeman
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 13:11

Re: Mogul Productions is great

John_ji wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 12:10
Robert_Lee wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 14:11
lindapowell wrote: 27 Dec 2021, 17:45 It looks very fun and great in terms of design, but how do i apply to use it? I can't find the registration form
Check the log in and then click registrate and verify yourself
Is there any option of verifying myself without the phone? I had some troubles downloading an app but i have a decent PC
Well probably no. Try again with your phone or ask someone else to do it
User avatar
GeorgeLakeman
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 13:11

Re: Mogul Productions is great

TylerUteront wrote: 21 Jan 2022, 19:31
John_ji wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 12:10
Robert_Lee wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 14:11

Check the log in and then click registrate and verify yourself
Is there any option of verifying myself without the phone? I had some troubles downloading an app but i have a decent PC
You can always try to run through bluestacks
But how are going to take a photo with bluestacks? it no use
User avatar
John_ji
Posts: 140
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 10:53

Re: Mogul Productions is great

TylerUteront wrote: 21 Jan 2022, 19:31
John_ji wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 12:10
Robert_Lee wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 14:11

Check the log in and then click registrate and verify yourself
Is there any option of verifying myself without the phone? I had some troubles downloading an app but i have a decent PC
You can always try to run through bluestacks
Dont ever use bluestacks. Its worthless
User avatar
John_ji
Posts: 140
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 10:53

Re: Mogul Productions is great

GeorgeLakeman wrote: 04 Feb 2022, 19:35
TylerUteront wrote: 21 Jan 2022, 19:31
John_ji wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 12:10

Is there any option of verifying myself without the phone? I had some troubles downloading an app but i have a decent PC
You can always try to run through bluestacks
But how are going to take a photo with bluestacks? it no use
Thats what im talking about. It only suits one scenario - when you want to play games
Post Reply

Return to “Mogul Productions NFT Marketplace”