Ecommer Chain where to?

User avatar
PatrickBateman
Posts: 80
Joined: 02 Feb 2022, 14:43

Re: Ecommer Chain where to?

FlatcherMI wrote: 03 Feb 2022, 19:44
LemonInvest wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 20:24
Robert_Lee wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 18:39

Probably i will try t oserach it on app stores and tell the results
Have you got any news? I have only strated to search
Im trying to do as well. But i think it useless. Maybe this wasnt supposed to be an app?
Try searching it on DApp
User avatar
Andrew67
Posts: 140
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 18:55

Re: Ecommer Chain where to?

FlatcherMI wrote: 03 Feb 2022, 19:44
LemonInvest wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 20:24
Robert_Lee wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 18:39

Probably i will try t oserach it on app stores and tell the results
Have you got any news? I have only strated to search
Im trying to do as well. But i think it useless. Maybe this wasnt supposed to be an app?
Whatever it supposed to be is it useful and helpful and worth using?
User avatar
Andrew67
Posts: 140
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 18:55

Re: Ecommer Chain where to?

PatrickBateman wrote: 11 Feb 2022, 14:06
FlatcherMI wrote: 03 Feb 2022, 19:44
LemonInvest wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 20:24

Have you got any news? I have only strated to search
Im trying to do as well. But i think it useless. Maybe this wasnt supposed to be an app?
Try searching it on DApp
I have tried but nothing came out
User avatar
TylerUteront
Posts: 147
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:03

Re: Ecommer Chain where to?

PatrickBateman wrote: 11 Feb 2022, 14:06
FlatcherMI wrote: 03 Feb 2022, 19:44
LemonInvest wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 20:24

Have you got any news? I have only strated to search
Im trying to do as well. But i think it useless. Maybe this wasnt supposed to be an app?
Try searching it on DApp
I havent found it. Is it useless as always?
User avatar
TylerUteront
Posts: 147
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:03

Re: Ecommer Chain where to?

Andrew67 wrote: 17 Feb 2022, 19:20
PatrickBateman wrote: 11 Feb 2022, 14:06
FlatcherMI wrote: 03 Feb 2022, 19:44

Im trying to do as well. But i think it useless. Maybe this wasnt supposed to be an app?
Try searching it on DApp
I have tried but nothing came out
YOu see that is what i mean. Everytime its pointless
User avatar
Maria
Posts: 145
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 18:25

Re: Ecommer Chain where to?

Andrew67 wrote: 17 Feb 2022, 19:20
PatrickBateman wrote: 11 Feb 2022, 14:06
FlatcherMI wrote: 03 Feb 2022, 19:44

Im trying to do as well. But i think it useless. Maybe this wasnt supposed to be an app?
Try searching it on DApp
I have tried but nothing came out
Maybe try again? These who do always will
User avatar
Maria
Posts: 145
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 18:25

Re: Ecommer Chain where to?

TylerUteront wrote: 25 Feb 2022, 22:59
Andrew67 wrote: 17 Feb 2022, 19:20
PatrickBateman wrote: 11 Feb 2022, 14:06

Try searching it on DApp
I have tried but nothing came out
YOu see that is what i mean. Everytime its pointless
People just want to talk about calm down
User avatar
EdwardNy
Posts: 149
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 22:02

Re: Ecommer Chain where to?

TylerUteront wrote: 25 Feb 2022, 22:59
Andrew67 wrote: 17 Feb 2022, 19:20
PatrickBateman wrote: 11 Feb 2022, 14:06

Try searching it on DApp
I have tried but nothing came out
YOu see that is what i mean. Everytime its pointless
Why dont you just do it yourself?
User avatar
EdwardNy
Posts: 149
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 22:02

Re: Ecommer Chain where to?

Maria wrote: 03 Mar 2022, 19:58
TylerUteront wrote: 25 Feb 2022, 22:59
Andrew67 wrote: 17 Feb 2022, 19:20

I have tried but nothing came out
YOu see that is what i mean. Everytime its pointless
People just want to talk about calm down
Talk about it but you seem like a bunch of bots spamming
User avatar
LemonInvest
Posts: 160
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:20

Re: Ecommer Chain where to?

Maria wrote: 03 Mar 2022, 19:58
TylerUteront wrote: 25 Feb 2022, 22:59
Andrew67 wrote: 17 Feb 2022, 19:20

I have tried but nothing came out
YOu see that is what i mean. Everytime its pointless
People just want to talk about calm down
We just need to figure out what the point is here
Post Reply

Return to “How to use Ecommer Chain NFT Marketplace”