Barter Smartplace how to

User avatar
lindapowell
Posts: 213
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 22:29

Re: Barter Smartplace how to

Marsellas wrote: 19 Jan 2022, 19:12
Mike09 wrote: 12 Jan 2022, 18:47
Lamar wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 13:14

It doesn't work. Maybe something else is the point? Some suggestions?
What exactly did you do and what exactly happened? Maybe you did something uncouncious? Some action may lead to big problems
I have tried to register with my phone number and it said that this number already exists but im applying it for the first time
That happens occasionally
User avatar
lindapowell
Posts: 213
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 22:29

Re: Barter Smartplace how to

John_ji wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 15:52
Marsellas wrote: 19 Jan 2022, 19:12
Mike09 wrote: 12 Jan 2022, 18:47

What exactly did you do and what exactly happened? Maybe you did something uncouncious? Some action may lead to big problems
I have tried to register with my phone number and it said that this number already exists but im applying it for the first time
maybe it was jsut a lag. Try again. If it doesnt work out try out another phone number if you have or registrate via email
I d recommend having another phone number at the hand always
User avatar
Hikaru
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 12:33

Re: Barter Smartplace how to

John_ji wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 15:52
Marsellas wrote: 19 Jan 2022, 19:12
Mike09 wrote: 12 Jan 2022, 18:47

What exactly did you do and what exactly happened? Maybe you did something uncouncious? Some action may lead to big problems
I have tried to register with my phone number and it said that this number already exists but im applying it for the first time
maybe it was jsut a lag. Try again. If it doesnt work out try out another phone number if you have or registrate via email
I have tried this strategy and it worked out pretty well! Thanks
User avatar
Hikaru
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 12:33

Re: Barter Smartplace how to

lindapowell wrote: 02 Feb 2022, 19:00
John_ji wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 15:52
Marsellas wrote: 19 Jan 2022, 19:12

I have tried to register with my phone number and it said that this number already exists but im applying it for the first time
maybe it was jsut a lag. Try again. If it doesnt work out try out another phone number if you have or registrate via email
I d recommend having another phone number at the hand always
I have another phone but i did it succesfully without it
User avatar
lindapowell
Posts: 213
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 22:29

Re: Barter Smartplace how to

Hikaru wrote: 10 Feb 2022, 19:33
John_ji wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 15:52
Marsellas wrote: 19 Jan 2022, 19:12

I have tried to register with my phone number and it said that this number already exists but im applying it for the first time
maybe it was jsut a lag. Try again. If it doesnt work out try out another phone number if you have or registrate via email
I have tried this strategy and it worked out pretty well! Thanks
Youre welcome if anything happens again you can adress it to me
User avatar
lindapowell
Posts: 213
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 22:29

Re: Barter Smartplace how to

Hikaru wrote: 10 Feb 2022, 19:33
lindapowell wrote: 02 Feb 2022, 19:00
John_ji wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 15:52
maybe it was jsut a lag. Try again. If it doesnt work out try out another phone number if you have or registrate via email
I d recommend having another phone number at the hand always
I have another phone but i did it succesfully without it
Well how exactly you surpassed it?
User avatar
Dave_Bucker
Posts: 135
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 09:50

Re: Barter Smartplace how to

Hikaru wrote: 10 Feb 2022, 19:33
lindapowell wrote: 02 Feb 2022, 19:00
John_ji wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 15:52
maybe it was jsut a lag. Try again. If it doesnt work out try out another phone number if you have or registrate via email
I d recommend having another phone number at the hand always
I have another phone but i did it succesfully without it
Well if you have a good phone maybe use it as an app?
User avatar
Dave_Bucker
Posts: 135
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 09:50

Re: Barter Smartplace how to

lindapowell wrote: 16 Feb 2022, 20:16
Hikaru wrote: 10 Feb 2022, 19:33
lindapowell wrote: 02 Feb 2022, 19:00

I d recommend having another phone number at the hand always
I have another phone but i did it succesfully without it
Well how exactly you surpassed it?
Just maybe out in phone and reseive a message
User avatar
Lamar
Posts: 237
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 19:15

Re: Barter Smartplace how to

lindapowell wrote: 16 Feb 2022, 20:16
Hikaru wrote: 10 Feb 2022, 19:33
lindapowell wrote: 02 Feb 2022, 19:00

I d recommend having another phone number at the hand always
I have another phone but i did it succesfully without it
Well how exactly you surpassed it?
Maybe it just happened by accident
User avatar
Lamar
Posts: 237
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 19:15

Re: Barter Smartplace how to

Dave_Bucker wrote: 25 Feb 2022, 12:53
lindapowell wrote: 16 Feb 2022, 20:16
Hikaru wrote: 10 Feb 2022, 19:33

I have another phone but i did it succesfully without it
Well how exactly you surpassed it?
Just maybe out in phone and reseive a message
You might have misread your phone number
Post Reply

Return to “How to use Barter Smartplace NFT Marketplace”