Starting the Ronin 2 phase

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
tyufhf

Re: Starting the Ronin 2 phase

Mike09 wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 06:57
Gregori wrote: 09 May 2021, 07:47 I was involved in this movement. Then I also had an account on the platform, but it was a little difficult for me to get used to the new one. But it was worth it!
Totally agreed. I discovered that it hadn't worked for several days. I thought it might burst like a bubble and its all over, however they was just completely changing the domain!
How did you acoount for that? I still can't get over the registration phase and am really confused
Nile

Gregori wrote: 09 May 2021, 07:47 I was involved in this movement. Then I also had an account on the platform, but it was a little difficult for me to get used to the new one. But it was worth it!
Totally agreed. I discovered that it hadn't worked for several days. I thought it might burst like a bubble and its all over, however they was just completely changing the domain!
And what did the previous version look like? Im just starting to explore this platform and what to know it NFT trading features
Nile

tyufhf wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 10:30
How did you acoount for that? I still can't get over the registration phase and am really confused
Tottaly same i cant get registered on this platform for over a week its really getting on my nerves :mrgreen:
Marsellas

Atamos wrote: 09 May 2021, 07:22 Image

The most significant development for AXS and SLP over the past two weeks was the full launch of Ronin 2 phase, which required platform users to transfer their Axies, who are playable characters, along with their AXS, SLP and ETH tokens to the Ronin sidechain in order to continue interacting with the protocol. .

TIMES LET'S THIS Phase 2 Ronin is running !!! Transfer your Axies for an incredibly smooth experience on Ronin, our Ethereum sidechain! control our destiny. Full Information / Guide https://t.co/ToAkV9H4NO

Ronin is the Ethereum sidechain which was originally announced in June 2020 and is designed specifically for the Axie Infinity community to support scaling and smoother gameplay for a wide range of users.

Full migration to Ronin was completed on April 28, followed by followed by an increase in the price of SLP by 1000%.
What do you mean by the term migration? Is it like registration on their new website?
Marsellas

Me too. Maybe its because of the problems they had with the previous version
Maria

Atamos wrote: 09 May 2021, 07:22 Image

The most significant development for AXS and SLP over the past two weeks was the full launch of Ronin 2 phase, which required platform users to transfer their Axies, who are playable characters, along with their AXS, SLP and ETH tokens to the Ronin sidechain in order to continue interacting with the protocol. .

TIMES LET'S THIS Phase 2 Ronin is running !!! Transfer your Axies for an incredibly smooth experience on Ronin, our Ethereum sidechain! control our destiny. Full Information / Guide https://t.co/ToAkV9H4NO

Ronin is the Ethereum sidechain which was originally announced in June 2020 and is designed specifically for the Axie Infinity community to support scaling and smoother gameplay for a wide range of users.

Full migration to Ronin was completed on April 28, followed by followed by an increase in the price of SLP by 1000%.
I have the same question. What is migration? From one domain to another? Why would they do that?
Maria

Marsellas wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 14:51

Me too. Maybe its because of the problems they had with the previous version
I have ran the registration smoothly. Try filling out and recievieng an email. Look in the junk section as well
Maria

Nile wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 10:50
And what did the previous version look like? Im just starting to explore this platform and what to know it NFT trading features
They were just trading ETH and BTC for dollars. There weren't such thing as NFT on this platforms fow a big while
Andrew67

BlackOff wrote: 11 May 2021, 18:57 I did not find the move and unfortunately I am not familiar with the previous version of the platform. I use it relatively recently, but I like the way the process works.
The same. I did not find this platform until recently a week ago. What did the previous version look like?
FlatcherMI

What is their new domain? I guess i'm stuck on the previous version. I had some great NFTs in my collection would that be tracked to new version?