Blocsport.one NFT

User avatar
Mike09
Posts: 180
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 06:47

Re: Blocsport.one NFT

Vincent wrote: 19 Jan 2022, 19:22
lindapowell wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 14:57
Andrew67 wrote: 28 Dec 2021, 13:14

Photos and oictures of every certain sportsman's highlight and other fan wanted stuff
No it is bigger and wider than that you describe. It is some highlight, stats, their life stories and everything based on yheir personality and career
There is more that that fans want merch
merch is a physical thing. It doesnt go with the concept of NFTs
User avatar
Mike09
Posts: 180
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 06:47

Re: Blocsport.one NFT

Hikaru wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 17:16
Vincent wrote: 19 Jan 2022, 19:23
PeteHugh wrote: 12 Jan 2022, 18:59

Well i wish them good luck but personally i dont quite understand how this works and sells NFTs to people. Care to explain please?
Unfortunately it is only one side trading platform and you probably cant resell these items anywhere
It is obvoius enough that it is one of a kind platform
What makes its one of kind, to stand out? Care to explain?
User avatar
GeorgeLakeman
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 13:11

Re: Blocsport.one NFT

Hikaru wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 17:15
lindapowell wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 14:57
Andrew67 wrote: 28 Dec 2021, 13:14

Photos and oictures of every certain sportsman's highlight and other fan wanted stuff
No it is bigger and wider than that you describe. It is some highlight, stats, their life stories and everything based on yheir personality and career
I havent seen such items on this website. Where to find it?
Just scroll through it or serach in categories
User avatar
GeorgeLakeman
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 13:11

Re: Blocsport.one NFT

Mike09 wrote: 02 Feb 2022, 19:25
Hikaru wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 17:16
Vincent wrote: 19 Jan 2022, 19:23

Unfortunately it is only one side trading platform and you probably cant resell these items anywhere
It is obvoius enough that it is one of a kind platform
What makes its one of kind, to stand out? Care to explain?
It makes best rades fast
User avatar
Mike09
Posts: 180
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 06:47

Re: Blocsport.one NFT

GeorgeLakeman wrote: 10 Feb 2022, 20:11
Hikaru wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 17:15
lindapowell wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 14:57

No it is bigger and wider than that you describe. It is some highlight, stats, their life stories and everything based on yheir personality and career
I havent seen such items on this website. Where to find it?
Just scroll through it or serach in categories
Items are placed on the marketplace button just find it and scroll through
User avatar
Mike09
Posts: 180
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 06:47

Re: Blocsport.one NFT

GeorgeLakeman wrote: 10 Feb 2022, 20:11
Mike09 wrote: 02 Feb 2022, 19:25
Hikaru wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 17:16
It is obvoius enough that it is one of a kind platform
What makes its one of kind, to stand out? Care to explain?
It makes best rades fast
Well yes i kinda got used to this platform but... its not the best one lets face it
User avatar
John_ji
Posts: 140
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 10:53

Re: Blocsport.one NFT

GeorgeLakeman wrote: 10 Feb 2022, 20:11
Mike09 wrote: 02 Feb 2022, 19:25
Hikaru wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 17:16
It is obvoius enough that it is one of a kind platform
What makes its one of kind, to stand out? Care to explain?
It makes best rades fast
Speed of transactions isnt that faster form binance for example
User avatar
John_ji
Posts: 140
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 10:53

Re: Blocsport.one NFT

Mike09 wrote: 16 Feb 2022, 21:27
GeorgeLakeman wrote: 10 Feb 2022, 20:11
Mike09 wrote: 02 Feb 2022, 19:25

What makes its one of kind, to stand out? Care to explain?
It makes best rades fast
Well yes i kinda got used to this platform but... its not the best one lets face it
It isnt. But id use this platform for a while
User avatar
PeteHugh
Posts: 210
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 09:47

Re: Blocsport.one NFT

Mike09 wrote: 16 Feb 2022, 21:27
GeorgeLakeman wrote: 10 Feb 2022, 20:11
Mike09 wrote: 02 Feb 2022, 19:25

What makes its one of kind, to stand out? Care to explain?
It makes best rades fast
Well yes i kinda got used to this platform but... its not the best one lets face it
What is bad about it? It has all the needed tools
User avatar
PeteHugh
Posts: 210
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 09:47

Re: Blocsport.one NFT

John_ji wrote: 25 Feb 2022, 20:18
Mike09 wrote: 16 Feb 2022, 21:27
GeorgeLakeman wrote: 10 Feb 2022, 20:11

It makes best rades fast
Well yes i kinda got used to this platform but... its not the best one lets face it
It isnt. But id use this platform for a while
It cool for what its supposed to be
Post Reply

Return to “How to use Blocsport.one NFT Marketplace”