SIGN Art need help

User avatar
FlatcherMI
Posts: 140
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 21:17

SIGN Art need help

I tried to register but the website look odd, all i see is some words and links, is ir broken? Or something wrong with my internet or computer?
User avatar
TruthSekeer
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:54

Re: SIGN Art need help

FlatcherMI wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 10:40 I tried to register but the website look odd, all i see is some words and links, is ir broken? Or something wrong with my internet or computer?
It is not working still for me. I think they might lost their domain
User avatar
lindapowell
Posts: 213
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 22:29

Re: SIGN Art need help

FlatcherMI wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 10:40 I tried to register but the website look odd, all i see is some words and links, is ir broken? Or something wrong with my internet or computer?
It is the way this platforms is :D Statictics and graphs
User avatar
Lamar
Posts: 237
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 19:15

Re: SIGN Art need help

TruthSekeer wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 11:35
FlatcherMI wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 10:40 I tried to register but the website look odd, all i see is some words and links, is ir broken? Or something wrong with my internet or computer?
It is not working still for me. I think they might lost their domain
That happens frequently. It may be outdated or might be attacked by scammers
User avatar
Lamar
Posts: 237
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 19:15

Re: SIGN Art need help

lindapowell wrote: 15 Jan 2022, 12:47
FlatcherMI wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 10:40 I tried to register but the website look odd, all i see is some words and links, is ir broken? Or something wrong with my internet or computer?
It is the way this platforms is :D Statictics and graphs
Yes but we are also talking about the usability of this platform and it doesnt work like at all
User avatar
Mike09
Posts: 180
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 06:47

Re: SIGN Art need help

lindapowell wrote: 15 Jan 2022, 12:47
FlatcherMI wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 10:40 I tried to register but the website look odd, all i see is some words and links, is ir broken? Or something wrong with my internet or computer?
It is the way this platforms is :D Statictics and graphs
And how does a graph differ from statistics?
User avatar
Mike09
Posts: 180
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 06:47

Re: SIGN Art need help

Lamar wrote: 26 Jan 2022, 17:34
lindapowell wrote: 15 Jan 2022, 12:47
FlatcherMI wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 10:40 I tried to register but the website look odd, all i see is some words and links, is ir broken? Or something wrong with my internet or computer?
It is the way this platforms is :D Statictics and graphs
Yes but we are also talking about the usability of this platform and it doesnt work like at all
Why it is not working? I can see the value of coins in USD in real time
User avatar
tyufhf
Posts: 232
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 12:25

Re: SIGN Art need help

Lamar wrote: 26 Jan 2022, 17:34
lindapowell wrote: 15 Jan 2022, 12:47
FlatcherMI wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 10:40 I tried to register but the website look odd, all i see is some words and links, is ir broken? Or something wrong with my internet or computer?
It is the way this platforms is :D Statictics and graphs
Yes but we are also talking about the usability of this platform and it doesnt work like at all
What do you mean? It was working fine for me
User avatar
tyufhf
Posts: 232
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 12:25

Re: SIGN Art need help

Mike09 wrote: 08 Feb 2022, 20:11
Lamar wrote: 26 Jan 2022, 17:34
lindapowell wrote: 15 Jan 2022, 12:47

It is the way this platforms is :D Statictics and graphs
Yes but we are also talking about the usability of this platform and it doesnt work like at all
Why it is not working? I can see the value of coins in USD in real time
Although it was working fine but now its lagging a lot more
User avatar
Nile
Posts: 250
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 17:57

Re: SIGN Art need help

Mike09 wrote: 08 Feb 2022, 20:11
Lamar wrote: 26 Jan 2022, 17:34
lindapowell wrote: 15 Jan 2022, 12:47

It is the way this platforms is :D Statictics and graphs
Yes but we are also talking about the usability of this platform and it doesnt work like at all
Why it is not working? I can see the value of coins in USD in real time
I can too. Its simple
Post Reply

Return to “How to use SIGN Art NFT Marketplace”