How to BakerySwap

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
lindapowell

How to BakerySwap

Can someone help me i'm stuck on the registration form and can't upload any NFTs.
PeteHugh

Re: How to BakerySwap

lindapowell wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 12:18 Can someone help me i'm stuck on the registration form and can't upload any NFTs.
Finnaly someone opens a thread about Bakery. Its my favourite platform. Registration is easy - you fill out all the needed documentaion and wait several days. Contact the administration, I'm sure they have an email
Marsellas

PeteHugh wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 14:40
lindapowell wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 12:18 Can someone help me i'm stuck on the registration form and can't upload any NFTs.
Finnaly someone opens a thread about Bakery. Its my favourite platform. Registration is easy - you fill out all the needed documentaion and wait several days. Contact the administration, I'm sure they have an email
Yes its mine too! But i also have some troubles in verifying myself. Can you explain how did you go through it?
HubertMon

Marsellas wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 14:58
Yes its mine too! But i also have some troubles in verifying myself. Can you explain how did you go through it?
It is applied in several days. If not so, they will tell what is wrong with your documents
GeorgeLakeman

HubertMon wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 14:00

It is applied in several days. If not so, they will tell what is wrong with your documents
I've tried to do this and they declined my documents after the first try. I don't know what is wrong i don't ahve any clue what to fix and to do. Can you help?
Lamar

I think i have filled out the wrong email. Is it possible to change it?
Lamar

GeorgeLakeman wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 13:24

I've tried to do this and they declined my documents after the first try. I don't know what is wrong i don't ahve any clue what to fix and to do. Can you help?
Maybe you have outdated documents like passport or BIC
Vincent

Just type the passport information and takes some photos of yourself
Vincent

Lamar wrote: 27 Dec 2021, 17:04
I think i have filled out the wrong email. Is it possible to change it?
Yes it is easy just registrate again and fill the right email it will work no matter what
FlatcherMI

I had done my verification in two weeks. It has been too long but it is real so try again