Alcor Exchange

Post Reply
User avatar
tyufhf
Posts: 232
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 12:25

Alcor Exchange

Has anyone tried to trade on Alcor? THeir terms and conditions sound harsh to me. Has anyone ever expirienced bad situations with this platform? What is its up's and down's ?
User avatar
Robert_Lee
Posts: 152
Joined: 24 Dec 2021, 13:21

Re: Alcor Exchange

tyufhf wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 10:28 Has anyone tried to trade on Alcor? THeir terms and conditions sound harsh to me. Has anyone ever expirienced bad situations with this platform? What is its up's and down's ?
They charge very low commision and use ETH and all of the other coins as theit currency. It's one of the best in my opinion
User avatar
FlatcherMI
Posts: 140
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 21:17

Re: Alcor Exchange

Robert_Lee wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 13:23
tyufhf wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 10:28 Has anyone tried to trade on Alcor? THeir terms and conditions sound harsh to me. Has anyone ever expirienced bad situations with this platform? What is its up's and down's ?
They charge very low commision and use ETH and all of the other coins as theit currency. It's one of the best in my opinion
Can i transfer my ETH form one platfrom to this one? I had some good amount but wasn't satisfied with that platfrom so i want to registrate on this one
User avatar
GeorgeLakeman
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 13:11

Re: Alcor Exchange

Robert_Lee wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 13:23
tyufhf wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 10:28 Has anyone tried to trade on Alcor? THeir terms and conditions sound harsh to me. Has anyone ever expirienced bad situations with this platform? What is its up's and down's ?
They charge very low commision and use ETH and all of the other coins as theit currency. It's one of the best in my opinion
They are said to have zero commision in fact. But i do not believe it is possible
User avatar
GeorgeLakeman
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 13:11

Re: Alcor Exchange

FlatcherMI wrote: 28 Dec 2021, 15:49
Robert_Lee wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 13:23
tyufhf wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 10:28 Has anyone tried to trade on Alcor? THeir terms and conditions sound harsh to me. Has anyone ever expirienced bad situations with this platform? What is its up's and down's ?
They charge very low commision and use ETH and all of the other coins as theit currency. It's one of the best in my opinion
Can i transfer my ETH form one platfrom to this one? I had some good amount but wasn't satisfied with that platfrom so i want to registrate on this one
Yes you can exchange it to ETH in metamask and then deposit on another platfrom with the same wallet
User avatar
Marsellas
Posts: 186
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 14:42

Re: Alcor Exchange

tyufhf wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 10:28 Has anyone tried to trade on Alcor? THeir terms and conditions sound harsh to me. Has anyone ever expirienced bad situations with this platform? What is its up's and down's ?
Yes i ve tried and it was really good trading expirince, But i won't waty here anymore just beacuse i don't like the items they offer
User avatar
Marsellas
Posts: 186
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 14:42

Re: Alcor Exchange

GeorgeLakeman wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 17:05
FlatcherMI wrote: 28 Dec 2021, 15:49
Robert_Lee wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 13:23

They charge very low commision and use ETH and all of the other coins as theit currency. It's one of the best in my opinion
Can i transfer my ETH form one platfrom to this one? I had some good amount but wasn't satisfied with that platfrom so i want to registrate on this one
Yes you can exchange it to ETH in metamask and then deposit on another platfrom with the same wallet
But there might be some difficulties beacuse any platfrom charges its own commision and sometimes it would be pretty high
User avatar
tyufhf
Posts: 232
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 12:25

Re: Alcor Exchange

GeorgeLakeman wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 17:05
FlatcherMI wrote: 28 Dec 2021, 15:49
Robert_Lee wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 13:23

They charge very low commision and use ETH and all of the other coins as theit currency. It's one of the best in my opinion
Can i transfer my ETH form one platfrom to this one? I had some good amount but wasn't satisfied with that platfrom so i want to registrate on this one
Yes you can exchange it to ETH in metamask and then deposit on another platfrom with the same wallet
How to attach my metamask wallet?
User avatar
tyufhf
Posts: 232
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 12:25

Re: Alcor Exchange

Marsellas wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 16:20
GeorgeLakeman wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 17:05
FlatcherMI wrote: 28 Dec 2021, 15:49

Can i transfer my ETH form one platfrom to this one? I had some good amount but wasn't satisfied with that platfrom so i want to registrate on this one
Yes you can exchange it to ETH in metamask and then deposit on another platfrom with the same wallet
But there might be some difficulties beacuse any platfrom charges its own commision and sometimes it would be pretty high
What is the most commision free platform? Im looking for the best demands on the market
Post Reply

Return to “Trends Alcor Exchange”