Alcor Exchange

tyufhf

Alcor Exchange

Has anyone tried to trade on Alcor? THeir terms and conditions sound harsh to me. Has anyone ever expirienced bad situations with this platform? What is its up's and down's ?
Robert_Lee

Re: Alcor Exchange

tyufhf wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 10:28 Has anyone tried to trade on Alcor? THeir terms and conditions sound harsh to me. Has anyone ever expirienced bad situations with this platform? What is its up's and down's ?
They charge very low commision and use ETH and all of the other coins as theit currency. It's one of the best in my opinion
FlatcherMI

Robert_Lee wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 13:23
tyufhf wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 10:28 Has anyone tried to trade on Alcor? THeir terms and conditions sound harsh to me. Has anyone ever expirienced bad situations with this platform? What is its up's and down's ?
They charge very low commision and use ETH and all of the other coins as theit currency. It's one of the best in my opinion
Can i transfer my ETH form one platfrom to this one? I had some good amount but wasn't satisfied with that platfrom so i want to registrate on this one
GeorgeLakeman

They are said to have zero commision in fact. But i do not believe it is possible
GeorgeLakeman

FlatcherMI wrote: 28 Dec 2021, 15:49
Can i transfer my ETH form one platfrom to this one? I had some good amount but wasn't satisfied with that platfrom so i want to registrate on this one
Yes you can exchange it to ETH in metamask and then deposit on another platfrom with the same wallet
Marsellas

Yes i ve tried and it was really good trading expirince, But i won't waty here anymore just beacuse i don't like the items they offer
Marsellas

GeorgeLakeman wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 17:05

Yes you can exchange it to ETH in metamask and then deposit on another platfrom with the same wallet
But there might be some difficulties beacuse any platfrom charges its own commision and sometimes it would be pretty high
tyufhf

How to attach my metamask wallet?
tyufhf

Marsellas wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 16:20

But there might be some difficulties beacuse any platfrom charges its own commision and sometimes it would be pretty high
What is the most commision free platform? Im looking for the best demands on the market

Return to “Trends Alcor Exchange”