Venly Market is pretty

Post Reply
User avatar
EdwardNy
Posts: 149
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 22:02

Venly Market is pretty

I mean it has some obvious don't but all the do's are quite great. It's definately a next generation crypto trading platform
User avatar
Lamar
Posts: 237
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 19:15

Re: Venly Market is pretty

EdwardNy wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 22:13 I mean it has some obvious don't but all the do's are quite great. It's definately a next generation crypto trading platform
Yes i also liked this platform's tools and usabilty overall it is very good
User avatar
Maria
Posts: 145
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 18:25

Re: Venly Market is pretty

EdwardNy wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 22:13 I mean it has some obvious don't but all the do's are quite great. It's definately a next generation crypto trading platform
What is good about it? I cant tell this from the first sight
User avatar
Maria
Posts: 145
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 18:25

Re: Venly Market is pretty

Lamar wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 13:42
EdwardNy wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 22:13 I mean it has some obvious don't but all the do's are quite great. It's definately a next generation crypto trading platform
Yes i also liked this platform's tools and usabilty overall it is very good
I tried to browse it several tiems and got lagged out
User avatar
FlatcherMI
Posts: 140
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 21:17

Re: Venly Market is pretty

Lamar wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 13:42
EdwardNy wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 22:13 I mean it has some obvious don't but all the do's are quite great. It's definately a next generation crypto trading platform
Yes i also liked this platform's tools and usabilty overall it is very good
I can agree with that. I had a hard time using it and overall leaves a bad impression
User avatar
FlatcherMI
Posts: 140
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 21:17

Re: Venly Market is pretty

Maria wrote: 27 Jan 2022, 15:45
Lamar wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 13:42
EdwardNy wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 22:13 I mean it has some obvious don't but all the do's are quite great. It's definately a next generation crypto trading platform
Yes i also liked this platform's tools and usabilty overall it is very good
I tried to browse it several tiems and got lagged out
That is what i also expirienced. It is not as pleasant as someone says
User avatar
Marsellas
Posts: 186
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 14:42

Re: Venly Market is pretty

Maria wrote: 27 Jan 2022, 15:45
Lamar wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 13:42
EdwardNy wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 22:13 I mean it has some obvious don't but all the do's are quite great. It's definately a next generation crypto trading platform
Yes i also liked this platform's tools and usabilty overall it is very good
I tried to browse it several tiems and got lagged out
Maybe you were to long logging in. Try again with better connection
User avatar
Marsellas
Posts: 186
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 14:42

Re: Venly Market is pretty

FlatcherMI wrote: 09 Feb 2022, 19:31
Maria wrote: 27 Jan 2022, 15:45
Lamar wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 13:42

Yes i also liked this platform's tools and usabilty overall it is very good
I tried to browse it several tiems and got lagged out
That is what i also expirienced. It is not as pleasant as someone says
It happens from time to time thers no wonder
User avatar
Vincent
Posts: 184
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 16:52

Re: Venly Market is pretty

FlatcherMI wrote: 09 Feb 2022, 19:31
Maria wrote: 27 Jan 2022, 15:45
Lamar wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 13:42

Yes i also liked this platform's tools and usabilty overall it is very good
I tried to browse it several tiems and got lagged out
That is what i also expirienced. It is not as pleasant as someone says
Laggs appear to all platforms no matter what so just be patient
User avatar
Vincent
Posts: 184
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 16:52

Re: Venly Market is pretty

Marsellas wrote: 23 Feb 2022, 22:08
FlatcherMI wrote: 09 Feb 2022, 19:31
Maria wrote: 27 Jan 2022, 15:45

I tried to browse it several tiems and got lagged out
That is what i also expirienced. It is not as pleasant as someone says
It happens from time to time thers no wonder
You can try some online tools for better conection but it isnt that neccesary
Post Reply

Return to “How to use Venly Market”