Vulcan Forged ux

User avatar
EdwardNy
Posts: 149
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 22:02

Vulcan Forged ux

I didn't quite understand how to use this platform. Can someone tech me and show how to use it, how to do transactions etc
User avatar
TylerUteront
Posts: 147
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:03

Re: Vulcan Forged ux

EdwardNy wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 22:10 I didn't quite understand how to use this platform. Can someone tech me and show how to use it, how to do transactions etc
Just connect you Metamsk wallet, of course after you registrate and vetify your personality
User avatar
lindapowell
Posts: 213
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 22:29

Re: Vulcan Forged ux

EdwardNy wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 22:10 I didn't quite understand how to use this platform. Can someone tech me and show how to use it, how to do transactions etc
It is very simple to make transactions through metamask. Do you have one?
User avatar
lindapowell
Posts: 213
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 22:29

Re: Vulcan Forged ux

TylerUteront wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 14:14
EdwardNy wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 22:10 I didn't quite understand how to use this platform. Can someone tech me and show how to use it, how to do transactions etc
Just connect you Metamsk wallet, of course after you registrate and vetify your personality
To verify you need download app on the mobile thne take several pictures of yourself
User avatar
Maria
Posts: 145
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 18:25

Re: Vulcan Forged ux

EdwardNy wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 22:10 I didn't quite understand how to use this platform. Can someone tech me and show how to use it, how to do transactions etc
Have you attached your metamask? If you dont have one registrate there first
User avatar
Maria
Posts: 145
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 18:25

Re: Vulcan Forged ux

lindapowell wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 15:28
TylerUteront wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 14:14
EdwardNy wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 22:10 I didn't quite understand how to use this platform. Can someone tech me and show how to use it, how to do transactions etc
Just connect you Metamsk wallet, of course after you registrate and vetify your personality
To verify you need download app on the mobile thne take several pictures of yourself
I hope they do not need your personal data like passport information
User avatar
EdwardNy
Posts: 149
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 22:02

Re: Vulcan Forged ux

lindapowell wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 15:28
TylerUteront wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 14:14
EdwardNy wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 22:10 I didn't quite understand how to use this platform. Can someone tech me and show how to use it, how to do transactions etc
Just connect you Metamsk wallet, of course after you registrate and vetify your personality
To verify you need download app on the mobile thne take several pictures of yourself
That is usual thing when registrating to any crypto platform
User avatar
EdwardNy
Posts: 149
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 22:02

Re: Vulcan Forged ux

Maria wrote: 27 Jan 2022, 15:52
lindapowell wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 15:28
TylerUteront wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 14:14

Just connect you Metamsk wallet, of course after you registrate and vetify your personality
To verify you need download app on the mobile thne take several pictures of yourself
I hope they do not need your personal data like passport information
Go check it out on your own i havent tried it yet
User avatar
Vincent
Posts: 184
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 16:52

Re: Vulcan Forged ux

Maria wrote: 27 Jan 2022, 15:52
lindapowell wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 15:28
TylerUteront wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 14:14

Just connect you Metamsk wallet, of course after you registrate and vetify your personality
To verify you need download app on the mobile thne take several pictures of yourself
I hope they do not need your personal data like passport information
no one does that as far as i know.
User avatar
Vincent
Posts: 184
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 16:52

Re: Vulcan Forged ux

EdwardNy wrote: 09 Feb 2022, 19:39
Maria wrote: 27 Jan 2022, 15:52
lindapowell wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 15:28

To verify you need download app on the mobile thne take several pictures of yourself
I hope they do not need your personal data like passport information
Go check it out on your own i havent tried it yet
Yeah always check out yourself and trust yourself first
Post Reply

Return to “How to use Vulcan Forged NFT Marketplace”