Exclusive content for artists

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Torn

Exclusive content for artists

"NFT is a super exciting way to forge closer ties with my supporters," said music artist Alex Mansour.

Crypto .com cryptocurrency exchange this Friday will launch a platform of non-fungible tokens with content from major artists , athletes and musicians.

Today's Crypto .com announcement talks about this. will implement a non-fungible token or NFT platform with exclusive content from renowned artists and musicians. Anyone - not just Crypto .com users - will be able to buy, trade and resell NFTs featuring works by Snoop Dogg, Boy George, Klarens Malluta with Lionel Richie, Mr. Brainwash, OPUS, BossLogic, Axel Mansoor, KCamp, KLOUD, Aston Martin Cognizant Formula OneTM, and more.

“I've always loved to explore how new technologies can change the perception of my music - from live streaming to AR / VR and audio, Mansour said. “Technology is at its best when it helps us connect with each other in innovative ways, and NFT is a super exciting way to forge closer ties with my supporters.”

Joe Conyers III, Former Director strategy from Downtown Music Holdings in New York, will lead the new venture Crypto .com. Some works of famous artists and musicians will drop on March 26, and the platform will allow users to pay with more than 20 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) and Dogecoin (DOGE).

Celebrities and large non-technical figures in the crypto space is not always an optimistic indicator.While rapper Snoop Dogg and Kiss's Gene Simmons may have helped the price of DOGE climb to an all-time high last month, the price of bitcoin didn't seem to budge when actress Lindsay Lohan tweeted that the crypto asset is going “to the moon”. ... »

Crypto .com Co-Founder and CEO Chris Marsale said he intends to increase the number of users on the platform from the current 10 million to over 100 million by 2023.