What is the Decentraland platform

User avatar
PeteHugh
Posts: 210
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 09:47

Re: What is the Decentraland platform

lindapowell wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 15:36
Lamar wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 13:33
John_ji wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 11:28

Of course especially the older generations of people think it is a scam. No it is not it is a revolutionary financial system not controlled by government
I think its very unexplored concept of imaginary money. It is somewhere inbetween scam and actual finance
No the crypto concept if totally true. It is the platfroms that ruin it with their fake terms and scams
I have seen some scam but it is very obvious since the scammers aren't really interested in NFTs and make it very stupidly embarassing themselves
User avatar
PeteHugh
Posts: 210
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 09:47

Re: What is the Decentraland platform

Robert_Lee wrote: 28 Dec 2021, 18:55
FlatcherMI wrote: 28 Dec 2021, 15:52
Avaya wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 17:07 This is exactly the pyramid and will be, you spend money, and wait until it pays off for months and maybe years, and if you bring a friend, you will get a penny from his investment.
Well then all business is a pyramid. I think you didn't quite understand the concept of crypto currency. It is just like single shares from companies
No crypto is definately differs from pyramid. It is just something in not exact fields
Yes i wouldn't ever thought about that thing. Pyramid is bussiness but cryptocurrencies is just a finance like the dollar and euro. Some might say dollar is a pyramid?
User avatar
Vincent
Posts: 184
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 16:52

Re: What is the Decentraland platform

FlatcherMI wrote: 28 Dec 2021, 15:52
Avaya wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 17:07 This is exactly the pyramid and will be, you spend money, and wait until it pays off for months and maybe years, and if you bring a friend, you will get a penny from his investment.
Well then all business is a pyramid. I think you didn't quite understand the concept of crypto currency. It is just like single shares from companies
I think no one seems to understand what pyramid is. Yes the every company is a pyramid
User avatar
Vincent
Posts: 184
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 16:52

Re: What is the Decentraland platform

PeteHugh wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 18:40
Robert_Lee wrote: 28 Dec 2021, 18:55
FlatcherMI wrote: 28 Dec 2021, 15:52

Well then all business is a pyramid. I think you didn't quite understand the concept of crypto currency. It is just like single shares from companies
No crypto is definately differs from pyramid. It is just something in not exact fields
Yes i wouldn't ever thought about that thing. Pyramid is bussiness but cryptocurrencies is just a finance like the dollar and euro. Some might say dollar is a pyramid?
Finance is defferent form a company. Yes people who say that dont understand the basics
User avatar
EdwardNy
Posts: 149
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 22:02

Re: What is the Decentraland platform

PeteHugh wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 18:38
lindapowell wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 15:36
Lamar wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 13:33

I think its very unexplored concept of imaginary money. It is somewhere inbetween scam and actual finance
No the crypto concept if totally true. It is the platfroms that ruin it with their fake terms and scams
I have seen some scam but it is very obvious since the scammers aren't really interested in NFTs and make it very stupidly embarassing themselves
This doesnt look like scam. Try again realising what is a scam and what is not
User avatar
LemonInvest
Posts: 160
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:20

Re: What is the Decentraland platform

Vincent wrote: 12 Jan 2022, 19:43
PeteHugh wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 18:40
Robert_Lee wrote: 28 Dec 2021, 18:55

No crypto is definately differs from pyramid. It is just something in not exact fields
Yes i wouldn't ever thought about that thing. Pyramid is bussiness but cryptocurrencies is just a finance like the dollar and euro. Some might say dollar is a pyramid?
Finance is defferent form a company. Yes people who say that dont understand the basics
People who say that crypto is scam just dont understand how it works
User avatar
LemonInvest
Posts: 160
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:20

Re: What is the Decentraland platform

EdwardNy wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 18:17
PeteHugh wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 18:38
lindapowell wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 15:36
No the crypto concept if totally true. It is the platfroms that ruin it with their fake terms and scams
I have seen some scam but it is very obvious since the scammers aren't really interested in NFTs and make it very stupidly embarassing themselves
This doesnt look like scam. Try again realising what is a scam and what is not
Yes exactly! Try picking out what is scam and what is not. Of course there is a lot scma schemes interfered with crypto. So are everywhere!
User avatar
Andrew67
Posts: 140
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 18:55

Re: What is the Decentraland platform

EdwardNy wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 18:17
PeteHugh wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 18:38
lindapowell wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 15:36
No the crypto concept if totally true. It is the platfroms that ruin it with their fake terms and scams
I have seen some scam but it is very obvious since the scammers aren't really interested in NFTs and make it very stupidly embarassing themselves
This doesnt look like scam. Try again realising what is a scam and what is not
Can you explain and describe the classical scam strategy
User avatar
Andrew67
Posts: 140
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 18:55

Re: What is the Decentraland platform

LemonInvest wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 19:52
EdwardNy wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 18:17
PeteHugh wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 18:38

I have seen some scam but it is very obvious since the scammers aren't really interested in NFTs and make it very stupidly embarassing themselves
This doesnt look like scam. Try again realising what is a scam and what is not
Yes exactly! Try picking out what is scam and what is not. Of course there is a lot scma schemes interfered with crypto. So are everywhere!
I believe its everywhere but how to know and pick which thing is a scam and which is not
User avatar
TruthSekeer
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:54

Re: What is the Decentraland platform

LemonInvest wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 19:52
EdwardNy wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 18:17
PeteHugh wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 18:38

I have seen some scam but it is very obvious since the scammers aren't really interested in NFTs and make it very stupidly embarassing themselves
This doesnt look like scam. Try again realising what is a scam and what is not
Yes exactly! Try picking out what is scam and what is not. Of course there is a lot scma schemes interfered with crypto. So are everywhere!
Modern times are really filled with scam everywhere. Why hasnt there been scam before?
Post Reply

Return to “How to use Decentraland Marketplace”