NEARnames blockchain

User avatar
Maria
Posts: 145
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 18:25

NEARnames blockchain

Is NEARnames blockchain usable? Is it fair? I do not trust in-platform blockchains. Have you ever had some troubles with blockchain and transfering?
User avatar
KarenL
Posts: 126
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 13:47

Re: NEARnames blockchain

Maria wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 18:44 Is NEARnames blockchain usable? Is it fair? I do not trust in-platform blockchains. Have you ever had some troubles with blockchain and transfering?
No i haven't had any troubles with blockchain. In fact blockchain is more trusted that some banks' tranfering systems
User avatar
Dave_Bucker
Posts: 135
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 09:50

Re: NEARnames blockchain

Maria wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 18:44 Is NEARnames blockchain usable? Is it fair? I do not trust in-platform blockchains. Have you ever had some troubles with blockchain and transfering?
It is fine they use Opensea blockchain as far as i know so it safe to use it and trade here
User avatar
Dave_Bucker
Posts: 135
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 09:50

Re: NEARnames blockchain

KarenL wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 13:53
Maria wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 18:44 Is NEARnames blockchain usable? Is it fair? I do not trust in-platform blockchains. Have you ever had some troubles with blockchain and transfering?
No i haven't had any troubles with blockchain. In fact blockchain is more trusted that some banks' tranfering systems
Of cousrse you have to transfer through online wallet and blockchain with crypto currency there is no ther choise
User avatar
KarenL
Posts: 126
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 13:47

Re: NEARnames blockchain

Dave_Bucker wrote: 07 Jan 2022, 13:51
KarenL wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 13:53
Maria wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 18:44 Is NEARnames blockchain usable? Is it fair? I do not trust in-platform blockchains. Have you ever had some troubles with blockchain and transfering?
No i haven't had any troubles with blockchain. In fact blockchain is more trusted that some banks' tranfering systems
Of cousrse you have to transfer through online wallet and blockchain with crypto currency there is no ther choise
I mean can i deposit it to paypal directly or to bank card? Ive heard many platforms have that option
User avatar
Nile
Posts: 250
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 17:57

Re: NEARnames blockchain

Maria wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 18:44 Is NEARnames blockchain usable? Is it fair? I do not trust in-platform blockchains. Have you ever had some troubles with blockchain and transfering?
I had a problem with another platform. The transaction took about 3 weeks. that is insanely long
User avatar
Nile
Posts: 250
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 17:57

Re: NEARnames blockchain

KarenL wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 16:22
Dave_Bucker wrote: 07 Jan 2022, 13:51
KarenL wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 13:53

No i haven't had any troubles with blockchain. In fact blockchain is more trusted that some banks' tranfering systems
Of cousrse you have to transfer through online wallet and blockchain with crypto currency there is no ther choise
I mean can i deposit it to paypal directly or to bank card? Ive heard many platforms have that option
You can transfer your money out of metamsk pretty anywhere
User avatar
TruthSekeer
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:54

Re: NEARnames blockchain

KarenL wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 16:22
Dave_Bucker wrote: 07 Jan 2022, 13:51
KarenL wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 13:53

No i haven't had any troubles with blockchain. In fact blockchain is more trusted that some banks' tranfering systems
Of cousrse you have to transfer through online wallet and blockchain with crypto currency there is no ther choise
I mean can i deposit it to paypal directly or to bank card? Ive heard many platforms have that option
You can transfer it through metamask with very little commision
User avatar
TruthSekeer
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:54

Re: NEARnames blockchain

Nile wrote: 22 Jan 2022, 14:55
KarenL wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 16:22
Dave_Bucker wrote: 07 Jan 2022, 13:51

Of cousrse you have to transfer through online wallet and blockchain with crypto currency there is no ther choise
I mean can i deposit it to paypal directly or to bank card? Ive heard many platforms have that option
You can transfer your money out of metamsk pretty anywhere
Thats what im talking abot. Online wallets are the thing to go
User avatar
TylerUteront
Posts: 147
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:03

Re: NEARnames blockchain

Nile wrote: 22 Jan 2022, 14:55
KarenL wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 16:22
Dave_Bucker wrote: 07 Jan 2022, 13:51

Of cousrse you have to transfer through online wallet and blockchain with crypto currency there is no ther choise
I mean can i deposit it to paypal directly or to bank card? Ive heard many platforms have that option
You can transfer your money out of metamsk pretty anywhere
Everywhere it can do everything im praising this wallet
Post Reply

Return to “How to use NEARnames NFT Marketplace”