What is an NFT Marketplace?

User avatar
Dave_Bucker
Posts: 135
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 09:50

Re: What is an NFT Marketplace?

HubertMon wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 13:52
Mike09 wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 07:03
Nile wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 18:05

I have seen quiet a lot of property thieves out there. Yes, this is real. Why do they bother getting in the topic of NFTs they no nothing about and have no interest?
A lot of young people believe that NFTs are easy money. That's the case. I think no one really understands fully what going on, the power of crypto
NFTs is such unreviewed and unexplored concept. Of course many bad accidents and scams can happen.
It isn't easy money everyone knows that you need to work really hard to achieve something. You need to be a great artist at least to succeed in NFTs
User avatar
Nile
Posts: 250
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 17:57

Re: What is an NFT Marketplace?

HubertMon wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 13:53
Ilona wrote: 11 May 2021, 10:12 I have been using NFT for a long time and I really like what I end up with. If you upload your own, and not someone else's, creation - it is appreciated.
Is it against the law of authorships that is written on any creypto trading platform? I know it is hard to detect but even so it is very strict
Every platfrom has its own scanning AI to find if the artwork was posted somewhere else
User avatar
Nile
Posts: 250
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 17:57

Re: What is an NFT Marketplace?

Dave_Bucker wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 10:02
HubertMon wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 13:52
Mike09 wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 07:03

A lot of young people believe that NFTs are easy money. That's the case. I think no one really understands fully what going on, the power of crypto
NFTs is such unreviewed and unexplored concept. Of course many bad accidents and scams can happen.
It isn't easy money everyone knows that you need to work really hard to achieve something. You need to be a great artist at least to succeed in NFTs
You don't have to be artist but a good entrepreneur
User avatar
Mike09
Posts: 180
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 06:47

Re: What is an NFT Marketplace?

Dave_Bucker wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 10:02
HubertMon wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 13:52
Mike09 wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 07:03

A lot of young people believe that NFTs are easy money. That's the case. I think no one really understands fully what going on, the power of crypto
NFTs is such unreviewed and unexplored concept. Of course many bad accidents and scams can happen.
It isn't easy money everyone knows that you need to work really hard to achieve something. You need to be a great artist at least to succeed in NFTs
You have to be good enterprenour as well. Creativity is not the only thing although its neccesary
User avatar
Mike09
Posts: 180
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 06:47

Re: What is an NFT Marketplace?

Nile wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 11:59
Dave_Bucker wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 10:02
HubertMon wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 13:52
NFTs is such unreviewed and unexplored concept. Of course many bad accidents and scams can happen.
It isn't easy money everyone knows that you need to work really hard to achieve something. You need to be a great artist at least to succeed in NFTs
You don't have to be artist but a good entrepreneur
No i think without the creative skills you are useless in that field. There has to be some base to top that with marketing skills
User avatar
HubertMon
Posts: 140
Joined: 24 Dec 2021, 13:42

Re: What is an NFT Marketplace?

Nile wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 11:45
HubertMon wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 13:53
Ilona wrote: 11 May 2021, 10:12 I have been using NFT for a long time and I really like what I end up with. If you upload your own, and not someone else's, creation - it is appreciated.
Is it against the law of authorships that is written on any creypto trading platform? I know it is hard to detect but even so it is very strict
Every platfrom has its own scanning AI to find if the artwork was posted somewhere else
I didnt know that. If its real isnt it restricting the creative freedom?
User avatar
HubertMon
Posts: 140
Joined: 24 Dec 2021, 13:42

Re: What is an NFT Marketplace?

Mike09 wrote: 19 Jan 2022, 18:35
Nile wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 11:59
Dave_Bucker wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 10:02

It isn't easy money everyone knows that you need to work really hard to achieve something. You need to be a great artist at least to succeed in NFTs
You don't have to be artist but a good entrepreneur
No i think without the creative skills you are useless in that field. There has to be some base to top that with marketing skills
Yes. But there are many salesmen in the artist community who claim to be able to paint but arent
User avatar
Nile
Posts: 250
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 17:57

Re: What is an NFT Marketplace?

Mike09 wrote: 19 Jan 2022, 18:35
Nile wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 11:59
Dave_Bucker wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 10:02

It isn't easy money everyone knows that you need to work really hard to achieve something. You need to be a great artist at least to succeed in NFTs
You don't have to be artist but a good entrepreneur
No i think without the creative skills you are useless in that field. There has to be some base to top that with marketing skills
Yes exactly. Although there are plenty of self named artists who dont have any talent
User avatar
Nile
Posts: 250
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 17:57

Re: What is an NFT Marketplace?

HubertMon wrote: 27 Jan 2022, 20:00
Mike09 wrote: 19 Jan 2022, 18:35
Nile wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 11:59
You don't have to be artist but a good entrepreneur
No i think without the creative skills you are useless in that field. There has to be some base to top that with marketing skills
Yes. But there are many salesmen in the artist community who claim to be able to paint but arent
Thats what im talking about too. There are just decreasing art value
User avatar
HubertMon
Posts: 140
Joined: 24 Dec 2021, 13:42

Re: What is an NFT Marketplace?

Nile wrote: 02 Feb 2022, 18:37
Mike09 wrote: 19 Jan 2022, 18:35
Nile wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 11:59
You don't have to be artist but a good entrepreneur
No i think without the creative skills you are useless in that field. There has to be some base to top that with marketing skills
Yes exactly. Although there are plenty of self named artists who dont have any talent
There are a lot of scammers in every field
Post Reply

Return to “How to use Arkane Market”