MegaCryptoPolis how to acces?

User avatar
Hikaru
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 12:33

Re: MegaCryptoPolis how to acces?

TruthSekeer wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 15:03
HubertMon wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 13:47
EdwardNy wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 12:18

No using VPN is pretty safe unless its not restircted by law in your country. Just recieve it all on Paypal or something and you will be fine
What is the point of using VPN if you have to fill your personal information such as government ID. And since it is banned in that country why bother?
Try clearing up the cache and using another email. It might work out, best luck!
It didn't work. And i think i have erased my password. Can i registrate again with the same email?
User avatar
Hikaru
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 12:33

Re: MegaCryptoPolis how to acces?

Mike09 wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 13:29
Maria wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 18:40 I've tried to authenticate to MegaCryptoPolis several times, but it says that its unavaliable in my region. Is is surepassed by using VPN? If so how do i transfer moeny with VPN or blockchain?
I think with money transaction its too dangerous to use VPN or surpass the firewall. If its unavaliable then, unfortunately, I might not need to use this platform
Do not try to use any platforms if its unavaliable even if you login with VPN you cannot withdraw any money and its pointless
User avatar
LemonInvest
Posts: 160
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:20

Re: MegaCryptoPolis how to acces?

TylerUteront wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 18:38
TruthSekeer wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 15:03
HubertMon wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 13:47
What is the point of using VPN if you have to fill your personal information such as government ID. And since it is banned in that country why bother?
Try clearing up the cache and using another email. It might work out, best luck!
What is the use of filling out different email and government ID if it is not alaviable in his country?
I cant see any use of that. They just really wannabe there
User avatar
LemonInvest
Posts: 160
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:20

Re: MegaCryptoPolis how to acces?

Hikaru wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 13:48
Mike09 wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 13:29
Maria wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 18:40 I've tried to authenticate to MegaCryptoPolis several times, but it says that its unavaliable in my region. Is is surepassed by using VPN? If so how do i transfer moeny with VPN or blockchain?
I think with money transaction its too dangerous to use VPN or surpass the firewall. If its unavaliable then, unfortunately, I might not need to use this platform
Do not try to use any platforms if its unavaliable even if you login with VPN you cannot withdraw any money and its pointless
Yes that is what im thinking too. If it unavaliable so there is a reason. It can be dangerous
User avatar
KarenL
Posts: 126
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 13:47

Re: MegaCryptoPolis how to acces?

Hikaru wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 13:48
Mike09 wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 13:29
Maria wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 18:40 I've tried to authenticate to MegaCryptoPolis several times, but it says that its unavaliable in my region. Is is surepassed by using VPN? If so how do i transfer moeny with VPN or blockchain?
I think with money transaction its too dangerous to use VPN or surpass the firewall. If its unavaliable then, unfortunately, I might not need to use this platform
Do not try to use any platforms if its unavaliable even if you login with VPN you cannot withdraw any money and its pointless
Why tho? You can ask somebody form other country and maybe pay them a half
User avatar
KarenL
Posts: 126
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 13:47

Re: MegaCryptoPolis how to acces?

LemonInvest wrote: 21 Jan 2022, 19:40
Hikaru wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 13:48
Mike09 wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 13:29

I think with money transaction its too dangerous to use VPN or surpass the firewall. If its unavaliable then, unfortunately, I might not need to use this platform
Do not try to use any platforms if its unavaliable even if you login with VPN you cannot withdraw any money and its pointless
Yes that is what im thinking too. If it unavaliable so there is a reason. It can be dangerous
But there are always ways to solve problems if you want it so hard
User avatar
Hikaru
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 12:33

Re: MegaCryptoPolis how to acces?

LemonInvest wrote: 21 Jan 2022, 19:40
Hikaru wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 13:48
Mike09 wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 13:29

I think with money transaction its too dangerous to use VPN or surpass the firewall. If its unavaliable then, unfortunately, I might not need to use this platform
Do not try to use any platforms if its unavaliable even if you login with VPN you cannot withdraw any money and its pointless
Yes that is what im thinking too. If it unavaliable so there is a reason. It can be dangerous
You cant use it even with VPN so its secure
User avatar
Hikaru
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 12:33

Re: MegaCryptoPolis how to acces?

KarenL wrote: 04 Feb 2022, 19:46
LemonInvest wrote: 21 Jan 2022, 19:40
Hikaru wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 13:48

Do not try to use any platforms if its unavaliable even if you login with VPN you cannot withdraw any money and its pointless
Yes that is what im thinking too. If it unavaliable so there is a reason. It can be dangerous
But there are always ways to solve problems if you want it so hard
Yeah just change the platform
User avatar
John_ji
Posts: 140
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 10:53

Re: MegaCryptoPolis how to acces?

KarenL wrote: 04 Feb 2022, 19:46
LemonInvest wrote: 21 Jan 2022, 19:40
Hikaru wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 13:48

Do not try to use any platforms if its unavaliable even if you login with VPN you cannot withdraw any money and its pointless
Yes that is what im thinking too. If it unavaliable so there is a reason. It can be dangerous
But there are always ways to solve problems if you want it so hard
Of course if you need something to be done really you ll do it
User avatar
John_ji
Posts: 140
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 10:53

Re: MegaCryptoPolis how to acces?

Hikaru wrote: 18 Feb 2022, 16:37
KarenL wrote: 04 Feb 2022, 19:46
LemonInvest wrote: 21 Jan 2022, 19:40

Yes that is what im thinking too. If it unavaliable so there is a reason. It can be dangerous
But there are always ways to solve problems if you want it so hard
Yeah just change the platform
If you dont like just use another there is no use in doing it all on one
Post Reply

Return to “How to use MegaCryptoPolis NFT Marketplace”