MegaCryptoPolis how to acces?

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Maria

MegaCryptoPolis how to acces?

I've tried to authenticate to MegaCryptoPolis several times, but it says that its unavaliable in my region. Is is surepassed by using VPN? If so how do i transfer moeny with VPN or blockchain?
Mike09

Re: MegaCryptoPolis how to acces?

Maria wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 18:40 I've tried to authenticate to MegaCryptoPolis several times, but it says that its unavaliable in my region. Is is surepassed by using VPN? If so how do i transfer moeny with VPN or blockchain?
I think with money transaction its too dangerous to use VPN or surpass the firewall. If its unavaliable then, unfortunately, I might not need to use this platform
EdwardNy

Mike09 wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 13:29
Maria wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 18:40 I've tried to authenticate to MegaCryptoPolis several times, but it says that its unavaliable in my region. Is is surepassed by using VPN? If so how do i transfer moeny with VPN or blockchain?
I think with money transaction its too dangerous to use VPN or surpass the firewall. If its unavaliable then, unfortunately, I might not need to use this platform
No using VPN is pretty safe unless its not restircted by law in your country. Just recieve it all on Paypal or something and you will be fine
HubertMon

EdwardNy wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 12:18
No using VPN is pretty safe unless its not restircted by law in your country. Just recieve it all on Paypal or something and you will be fine
What is the point of using VPN if you have to fill your personal information such as government ID. And since it is banned in that country why bother?
TruthSekeer

HubertMon wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 13:47

What is the point of using VPN if you have to fill your personal information such as government ID. And since it is banned in that country why bother?
Try clearing up the cache and using another email. It might work out, best luck!
TylerUteront

No you cant access to it even with VPN. It is done forget about it it would a mess to operate if your country is not avaliable
TylerUteront

TruthSekeer wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 15:03

Try clearing up the cache and using another email. It might work out, best luck!
What is the use of filling out different email and government ID if it is not alaviable in his country?
HubertMon

TylerUteront wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 18:37
No you cant access to it even with VPN. It is done forget about it it would a mess to operate if your country is not avaliable
I think you can somehow over come it with paypal or other things. They don't know which country it is with paypal
HubertMon

TylerUteront wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 18:38
TruthSekeer wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 15:03
What is the use of filling out different email and government ID if it is not alaviable in his country?
Well okay that one is abit tricky but you might have friends abroad and they can register there for you maybe?
John_ji

HubertMon wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 14:34
TylerUteront wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 18:37
I think you can somehow over come it with paypal or other things. They don't know which country it is with paypal
Well probably it is sane. But paypal is still isnt active in all countries