Alcor Exchange: Update

User avatar
tyufhf
Posts: 232
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 12:25

Re: Alcor Exchange: Update

Robert_Lee wrote: 27 Jan 2022, 19:49
lindapowell wrote: 19 Jan 2022, 18:17
tyufhf wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 11:29

Who has an XP computers these days? Perhaps some old lads i guess they wouldn't undertand NFTs either
XPs are off the newtwork today. If you have one it wouldnt work either way
Well why? I have tried to run one as an expirement
Did it work out? Did it even start?
User avatar
Robert_Lee
Posts: 152
Joined: 24 Dec 2021, 13:21

Re: Alcor Exchange: Update

tyufhf wrote: 02 Feb 2022, 15:48
lindapowell wrote: 19 Jan 2022, 18:17
tyufhf wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 11:29

Who has an XP computers these days? Perhaps some old lads i guess they wouldn't undertand NFTs either
XPs are off the newtwork today. If you have one it wouldnt work either way
Yes i know. Just curious if they are alive or not
They are not alive so this is hopeless
User avatar
Robert_Lee
Posts: 152
Joined: 24 Dec 2021, 13:21

Re: Alcor Exchange: Update

tyufhf wrote: 02 Feb 2022, 15:49
Robert_Lee wrote: 27 Jan 2022, 19:49
lindapowell wrote: 19 Jan 2022, 18:17

XPs are off the newtwork today. If you have one it wouldnt work either way
Well why? I have tried to run one as an expirement
Did it work out? Did it even start?
I think no. It cant start because they are off the connection with microsoft
User avatar
tyufhf
Posts: 232
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 12:25

Re: Alcor Exchange: Update

Robert_Lee wrote: 09 Feb 2022, 20:04
tyufhf wrote: 02 Feb 2022, 15:48
lindapowell wrote: 19 Jan 2022, 18:17

XPs are off the newtwork today. If you have one it wouldnt work either way
Yes i know. Just curious if they are alive or not
They are not alive so this is hopeless
But i have some XP too in my dad's garage
User avatar
tyufhf
Posts: 232
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 12:25

Re: Alcor Exchange: Update

Robert_Lee wrote: 09 Feb 2022, 20:05
tyufhf wrote: 02 Feb 2022, 15:49
Robert_Lee wrote: 27 Jan 2022, 19:49
Well why? I have tried to run one as an expirement
Did it work out? Did it even start?
I think no. It cant start because they are off the connection with microsoft
They work fine but they are useless right now
User avatar
Rose_al
Posts: 160
Joined: 24 Dec 2021, 12:35

Re: Alcor Exchange: Update

Robert_Lee wrote: 09 Feb 2022, 20:05
tyufhf wrote: 02 Feb 2022, 15:49
Robert_Lee wrote: 27 Jan 2022, 19:49
Well why? I have tried to run one as an expirement
Did it work out? Did it even start?
I think no. It cant start because they are off the connection with microsoft
What do you mean? If it works it wont start anyway? How does that work?
User avatar
Rose_al
Posts: 160
Joined: 24 Dec 2021, 12:35

Re: Alcor Exchange: Update

tyufhf wrote: 16 Feb 2022, 16:49
Robert_Lee wrote: 09 Feb 2022, 20:05
tyufhf wrote: 02 Feb 2022, 15:49

Did it work out? Did it even start?
I think no. It cant start because they are off the connection with microsoft
They work fine but they are useless right now
Some prefer it for nostalgic feels
User avatar
tyufhf
Posts: 232
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 12:25

Re: Alcor Exchange: Update

Rose_al wrote: 24 Feb 2022, 22:36
Robert_Lee wrote: 09 Feb 2022, 20:05
tyufhf wrote: 02 Feb 2022, 15:49

Did it work out? Did it even start?
I think no. It cant start because they are off the connection with microsoft
What do you mean? If it works it wont start anyway? How does that work?
They will start and work. Probably you can also connect to internet but... is it useful?
User avatar
tyufhf
Posts: 232
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 12:25

Re: Alcor Exchange: Update

Rose_al wrote: 24 Feb 2022, 22:36
tyufhf wrote: 16 Feb 2022, 16:49
Robert_Lee wrote: 09 Feb 2022, 20:05

I think no. It cant start because they are off the connection with microsoft
They work fine but they are useless right now
Some prefer it for nostalgic feels
Just for the sake of nostalgia but you wouldnt like it these days
User avatar
Lamar
Posts: 237
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 19:15

Re: Alcor Exchange: Update

Rose_al wrote: 24 Feb 2022, 22:36
tyufhf wrote: 16 Feb 2022, 16:49
Robert_Lee wrote: 09 Feb 2022, 20:05

I think no. It cant start because they are off the connection with microsoft
They work fine but they are useless right now
Some prefer it for nostalgic feels
For aesthetics its fine
Post Reply

Return to “How to use Alcor Exchange”