Hic et Nunc

User avatar
Vincent
Posts: 184
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 16:52

Hic et Nunc

Wow what is this bizzare and mysterious looking platform? I thought this at first, then i realized that it is really very beautyful. Despite it not having MetaMask connection
User avatar
EdwardNy
Posts: 149
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 22:02

Re: Hic et Nunc

Vincent wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 17:05 Wow what is this bizzare and mysterious looking platform? I thought this at first, then i realized that it is really very beautyful. Despite it not having MetaMask connection
Does it? I had my metamask connected to it before it got dated out. Maybe they changed terms and conditions after the last time
User avatar
PeteHugh
Posts: 210
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 09:47

Re: Hic et Nunc

Vincent wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 17:05 Wow what is this bizzare and mysterious looking platform? I thought this at first, then i realized that it is really very beautyful. Despite it not having MetaMask connection
Why is that? I think they have connection with metamask just verify your perosnality and pay the gas fee
User avatar
PeteHugh
Posts: 210
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 09:47

Re: Hic et Nunc

EdwardNy wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 22:20
Vincent wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 17:05 Wow what is this bizzare and mysterious looking platform? I thought this at first, then i realized that it is really very beautyful. Despite it not having MetaMask connection
Does it? I had my metamask connected to it before it got dated out. Maybe they changed terms and conditions after the last time
That is what i am also talking about. It is very rare to see platform that doesnt support metamask
User avatar
Robert_Lee
Posts: 152
Joined: 24 Dec 2021, 13:21

Re: Hic et Nunc

EdwardNy wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 22:20
Vincent wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 17:05 Wow what is this bizzare and mysterious looking platform? I thought this at first, then i realized that it is really very beautyful. Despite it not having MetaMask connection
Does it? I had my metamask connected to it before it got dated out. Maybe they changed terms and conditions after the last time
I also connected metamask succesfully. Maybe thar guy havent figured it out how to connect
User avatar
Robert_Lee
Posts: 152
Joined: 24 Dec 2021, 13:21

Re: Hic et Nunc

PeteHugh wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 16:13
EdwardNy wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 22:20
Vincent wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 17:05 Wow what is this bizzare and mysterious looking platform? I thought this at first, then i realized that it is really very beautyful. Despite it not having MetaMask connection
Does it? I had my metamask connected to it before it got dated out. Maybe they changed terms and conditions after the last time
That is what i am also talking about. It is very rare to see platform that doesnt support metamask
About 30% of platforms do not support metamask and\or other wallets. But i agree this one is very handy
User avatar
Hikaru
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 12:33

Re: Hic et Nunc

PeteHugh wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 16:13
EdwardNy wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 22:20
Vincent wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 17:05 Wow what is this bizzare and mysterious looking platform? I thought this at first, then i realized that it is really very beautyful. Despite it not having MetaMask connection
Does it? I had my metamask connected to it before it got dated out. Maybe they changed terms and conditions after the last time
That is what i am also talking about. It is very rare to see platform that doesnt support metamask
But there happens to be such platforms. It is quite used concept
User avatar
Hikaru
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 12:33

Re: Hic et Nunc

Robert_Lee wrote: 13 Jan 2022, 16:23
PeteHugh wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 16:13
EdwardNy wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 22:20

Does it? I had my metamask connected to it before it got dated out. Maybe they changed terms and conditions after the last time
That is what i am also talking about. It is very rare to see platform that doesnt support metamask
About 30% of platforms do not support metamask and\or other wallets. But i agree this one is very handy
I think the percentage is lower. Come on who would make their platform seem unappealing without the metamask
User avatar
lindapowell
Posts: 213
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 22:29

Re: Hic et Nunc

Robert_Lee wrote: 13 Jan 2022, 16:23
PeteHugh wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 16:13
EdwardNy wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 22:20

Does it? I had my metamask connected to it before it got dated out. Maybe they changed terms and conditions after the last time
That is what i am also talking about. It is very rare to see platform that doesnt support metamask
About 30% of platforms do not support metamask and\or other wallets. But i agree this one is very handy
Metamask is the only way around with crypto that im confident enough. What wallet do you also recommend?
User avatar
lindapowell
Posts: 213
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 22:29

Re: Hic et Nunc

Hikaru wrote: 21 Jan 2022, 14:40
Robert_Lee wrote: 13 Jan 2022, 16:23
PeteHugh wrote: 08 Jan 2022, 16:13

That is what i am also talking about. It is very rare to see platform that doesnt support metamask
About 30% of platforms do not support metamask and\or other wallets. But i agree this one is very handy
I think the percentage is lower. Come on who would make their platform seem unappealing without the metamask
There are platforms as i know without metamask. Who cares they have their users who are interested
Post Reply

Return to “How to use Hic et Nunc NFT Marketplace”