DifitalEyes are for artists

User avatar
EdwardNy
Posts: 149
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 22:02

Re: DifitalEyes are for artists

Maria wrote: 13 Jan 2022, 13:08
Marsellas wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 19:10
GeorgeLakeman wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 13:13
I think that fine arts and paintings have been for a long time in our culture. So it's more common and acceptable
I haven't seen any fine art NFTs except for the platfroms that fully concentrate on fine art items
There are few items that look like oil painting in modern style
Yes why not. This is not completely digital art category it has wide range of art forms
User avatar
LemonInvest
Posts: 160
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:20

Re: DifitalEyes are for artists

FlatcherMI wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 10:38
PeteHugh wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 10:27 I've run through DigitalEyes and found there quite a lot of young and newbie artist, who draw anime and classic pixelart. It is so good these people could share their talent in the field of NFTs and crypto
Yes i agree anime is strange and not familiar to anyone form of art but it can be mastered too
I believe in everything that has potential. I dont care what form it is presented in
User avatar
LemonInvest
Posts: 160
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:20

Re: DifitalEyes are for artists

EdwardNy wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 18:19
Maria wrote: 13 Jan 2022, 13:08
Marsellas wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 19:10
I haven't seen any fine art NFTs except for the platfroms that fully concentrate on fine art items
There are few items that look like oil painting in modern style
Yes why not. This is not completely digital art category it has wide range of art forms
Its quite categorised here. You can find almost every type of art
User avatar
Andrew67
Posts: 140
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 18:55

Re: DifitalEyes are for artists

EdwardNy wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 18:19
Maria wrote: 13 Jan 2022, 13:08
Marsellas wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 19:10
I haven't seen any fine art NFTs except for the platfroms that fully concentrate on fine art items
There are few items that look like oil painting in modern style
Yes why not. This is not completely digital art category it has wide range of art forms
I like these kind of paintings but is there something else? How to browse categories?
User avatar
Andrew67
Posts: 140
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 18:55

Re: DifitalEyes are for artists

LemonInvest wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 19:55
EdwardNy wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 18:19
Maria wrote: 13 Jan 2022, 13:08

There are few items that look like oil painting in modern style
Yes why not. This is not completely digital art category it has wide range of art forms
Its quite categorised here. You can find almost every type of art
Ok where to see this categories? Im not quite used to its tools
User avatar
TruthSekeer
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:54

Re: DifitalEyes are for artists

LemonInvest wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 19:55
EdwardNy wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 18:19
Maria wrote: 13 Jan 2022, 13:08

There are few items that look like oil painting in modern style
Yes why not. This is not completely digital art category it has wide range of art forms
Its quite categorised here. You can find almost every type of art
Where to find categories? Im kinda confused browsing this webssite
User avatar
TruthSekeer
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:54

Re: DifitalEyes are for artists

Andrew67 wrote: 03 Feb 2022, 17:30
LemonInvest wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 19:55
EdwardNy wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 18:19

Yes why not. This is not completely digital art category it has wide range of art forms
Its quite categorised here. You can find almost every type of art
Ok where to see this categories? Im not quite used to its tools
Me too. Did you find out how to do it?
User avatar
Maria
Posts: 145
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 18:25

Re: DifitalEyes are for artists

Andrew67 wrote: 03 Feb 2022, 17:30
LemonInvest wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 19:55
EdwardNy wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 18:19

Yes why not. This is not completely digital art category it has wide range of art forms
Its quite categorised here. You can find almost every type of art
Ok where to see this categories? Im not quite used to its tools
Right in the menu in the top left corner
User avatar
Maria
Posts: 145
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 18:25

Re: DifitalEyes are for artists

TruthSekeer wrote: 11 Feb 2022, 13:33
Andrew67 wrote: 03 Feb 2022, 17:30
LemonInvest wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 19:55

Its quite categorised here. You can find almost every type of art
Ok where to see this categories? Im not quite used to its tools
Me too. Did you find out how to do it?
Read the previous answer. Its quite easy actually
User avatar
LemonInvest
Posts: 160
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:20

Re: DifitalEyes are for artists

TruthSekeer wrote: 11 Feb 2022, 13:33
Andrew67 wrote: 03 Feb 2022, 17:30
LemonInvest wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 19:55

Its quite categorised here. You can find almost every type of art
Ok where to see this categories? Im not quite used to its tools
Me too. Did you find out how to do it?
Its right in the menu of marketplace on the right side
Post Reply

Return to “How to use DigitalEyes NFT Marketplace”