DifitalEyes are for artists

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
PeteHugh

DifitalEyes are for artists

I've run through DigitalEyes and found there quite a lot of young and newbie artist, who draw anime and classic pixelart. It is so good these people could share their talent in the field of NFTs and crypto
lindapowell

Re: DifitalEyes are for artists

PeteHugh wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 10:27 I've run through DigitalEyes and found there quite a lot of young and newbie artist, who draw anime and classic pixelart. It is so good these people could share their talent in the field of NFTs and crypto
So what? Anime is also can be considered as a form of art. Don't be so hypocrite about it, every artist desrves its feature
FlatcherMI

PeteHugh wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 10:27 I've run through DigitalEyes and found there quite a lot of young and newbie artist, who draw anime and classic pixelart. It is so good these people could share their talent in the field of NFTs and crypto
Yes i agree anime is strange and not familiar to anyone form of art but it can be mastered too
Hikaru

FlatcherMI wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 10:38
Yes i agree anime is strange and not familiar to anyone form of art but it can be mastered too
No anime is one of the best art forms. It can be conisdered art just like painting and movies. So it is really worth it's value on the market
GeorgeLakeman

Hikaru wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 12:44
No anime is one of the best art forms. It can be conisdered art just like painting and movies. So it is really worth it's value on the market
I think that fine arts and paintings have been for a long time in our culture. So it's more common and acceptable
Marsellas

No one really cares if it is true art or no, the prices on the market that is what matters
Marsellas

GeorgeLakeman wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 13:13

I think that fine arts and paintings have been for a long time in our culture. So it's more common and acceptable
I haven't seen any fine art NFTs except for the platfroms that fully concentrate on fine art items
Maria

I dont like anime but that is fine that people want ot share their art and opinions
Maria

Marsellas wrote: 05 Jan 2022, 19:10

I haven't seen any fine art NFTs except for the platfroms that fully concentrate on fine art items
There are few items that look like oil painting in modern style
EdwardNy

Well maybe but the young people tend to like and create new form of art