run out of names

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
lindapowell

run out of names

Will they ever run out of platform names? I very honor culture and history but everything that has to do with some kind of science is completely occupied with use of DaVinci's name. But overall really good website, despite the dull name
Mike09

Re: run out of names

lindapowell wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 23:05 Will they ever run out of platform names? I very honor culture and history but everything that has to do with some kind of science is completely occupied with use of DaVinci's name. But overall really good website, despite the dull name
Don't be so mean. DaVinci was a techological genius who made a revolution in humanity's abilities. Much like an NFTs is a revolutionary concept
tyufhf

Mike09 wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 10:38
lindapowell wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 23:05 Will they ever run out of platform names? I very honor culture and history but everything that has to do with some kind of science is completely occupied with use of DaVinci's name. But overall really good website, despite the dull name
Don't be so mean. DaVinci was a techological genius who made a revolution in humanity's abilities. Much like an NFTs is a revolutionary concept
You both have a point, they run out of names and creativity for crypto platforms but that name is very honorable
Nile

tyufhf wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 22:33
You both have a point, they run out of names and creativity for crypto platforms but that name is very honorable
Yes i agree there is nothing wrong with naming crypto currency platform for trading with endless possibilities as DaVinci in honor of his work
Maria

Who cares about the name of a crypto platfrom? DaVinci is like 500 years dead he doesn't care
Maria

Nile wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 14:05

Yes i agree there is nothing wrong with naming crypto currency platform for trading with endless possibilities as DaVinci in honor of his work
As far as i know he was a finance inventor and more of focused on art and technology. Well NFTs are art but it depends
EdwardNy

Crypto platforms are rising this past two years like crazy it is obvious that everyone wants to have special name
EdwardNy

Maria wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 11:57

As far as i know he was a finance inventor and more of focused on art and technology. Well NFTs are art but it depends
Davinci invented money? Youre kiddng? It wasnt in his field.
TylerUteront

Why is he was finance inventor? I ve never heard about his finance
TylerUteront

EdwardNy wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 18:15
Davinci invented money? Youre kiddng? It wasnt in his field.
Yes i ma also wondering about that. Did he really got into this?