Description

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Lamar

Description

Babylons is the first community-governed NFT marketplace for gaming and art communities.
Create, participate, collect and earn.
Why Babylons?
Babylons is a next generation NFT marketplace with low-cost minting, weekly rewards, and a DAO governance that puts the power in the hands of the community. Community meets NFTs. Only on Babylons.
A wide-spread community of blockchain games and creators already joined in. Contributers can enjoy lower costs at all stages of their experience in Babylons while getting rewards by our genuine incentive mechanism. Lack of liquidity doesn’t exist in Babylons due to our strong partnerships.
What can you do on Babylons?
Create your own NFTs
Get your digital goods highlighted
Sell your own NFTs
Buy and collect NFTs
Weekly Rewards
Get your $BABI reward simply by staking your $BABI tokens!
Weekly Airdrops
Be eligible to weekly airdrops by utilizing our governance token $BABI
Governance
Adjust features, use voting system in future DAO

Pretty much sums up all the pros and cons of this platform. What do you think?
Mike09

Re: Description

Lamar wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 20:55 Babylons is the first community-governed NFT marketplace for gaming and art communities.
Why Babylons?
Babylons is a next generation NFT marketplace with low-cost minting, weekly rewards, and a DAO governance that puts the power in the hands of the community. Community meets NFTs. Only on Babylons.
A wide-spread community of blockchain games and creators already joined in. Contributers can enjoy lower costs at all stages of their experience in Babylons while getting rewards by our genuine incentive mechanism. Lack of liquidity doesn’t exist in Babylons due to our strong partnerships.
Create your own NFTs
Sell your own NFTs
Buy and collect NFTs
Weekly Rewards
Weekly Airdrops
Governance

Very appealing terms and conditions for crypto investors and users. I think gamers won't starve and show themselves anymore with this kind of technologies and communities
FlatcherMI

Mike09 wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 10:33
Lamar wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 20:55 Babylons is the first community-governed NFT marketplace for gaming and art communities.
Why Babylons?
Create your own NFTs
Sell your own NFTs
Buy and collect NFTs
Weekly Rewards
Weekly Airdrops
Governance

Very appealing terms and conditions for crypto investors and users. I think gamers won't starve and show themselves anymore with this kind of technologies and communities
Was it hard for gamers to live before crypto started? I think if you work hard enough you can achieve anything and NFT games are just one of a million options
HubertMon

FlatcherMI wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 12:10
Why Babylons?
Create your own NFTs
Sell your own NFTs
Buy and collect NFTs
Weekly Rewards
Weekly Airdrops
Governance

Was it hard for gamers to live before crypto started? I think if you work hard enough you can achieve anything and NFT games are just one of a million options
Gaming really isn't the only thing to do in life. I think they might grow in enterprenourships and other stuff. Of course there are lots of possibilities
Nile

HubertMon wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 13:45

Gaming really isn't the only thing to do in life. I think they might grow in enterprenourships and other stuff. Of course there are lots of possibilities
I personally know some of gamers that succeded in life and have big net worth only playing games. It is the mindset
John_ji

Nile wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 14:02

I personally know some of gamers that succeded in life and have big net worth only playing games. It is the mindset
Of course these new game NFT platforms open another opportunity for people who like doing that stuff. Also a big and optimistic place to invest
TylerUteront

John_ji wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 12:02
Nile wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 14:02

Of course these new game NFT platforms open another opportunity for people who like doing that stuff. Also a big and optimistic place to invest
Yeah i love gaming and i would really want to try this ine option. Is there any upside downs? Pros and cons?
Mike09

No you can be the gamers and life a full life with a big wealth. Im the one and i only trade NFTs for fun
Mike09

I agree that are many side hustles to look upon to but you can fully concentrate on the things you love and still succeed
PeteHugh

Mike09 wrote: 27 Dec 2021, 17:57

I agree that are many side hustles to look upon to but you can fully concentrate on the things you love and still succeed
Well not from the start. Unless you were born into a rich family. Otherwise you have to work really hard to achieve anything