Opinion

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
tyufhf

Opinion

I remember being fairly addicted to tamagochis when i was a child :D Very excited to see what this token can do, I'd definitely buy some of it
Mike09

Re: Opinion

tyufhf wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 13:54 I remember being fairly addicted to tamagochis when i was a child :D Very excited to see what this token can do, I'd definitely buy some of it
Same. I had 3 kinds of tamagochi when i was a kid. Today my daughter loves to play tamagochi on her phone. Who would've thought that I'd be playing them again but in a different, profitable way
tyufhf

Re: Opinion

Mike09 wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 06:50
tyufhf wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 13:54 I remember being fairly addicted to tamagochis when i was a child :D Very excited to see what this token can do, I'd definitely buy some of it
Same. I had 3 kinds of tamagochi when i was a kid. Today my daughter loves to play tamagochi on her phone. Who would've thought that I'd be playing them again but in a different, profitable way
Same feeling, brother! My kids also are very passionate about tamagochis (not the real ones obviously, built in smartphone games)