Why do people own NFTs?

Section for collectors of NFT art.
martinnura

Why do people own NFTs?

Ever since their rise to popularity in 2021, new use cases have been cropping up for these digital assets. Initially, they were sought after for their collectible value and for the exclusivity they offered, but more recently, we can see a shift in the motives of NFT holders. A recent survey by CoinGecko ranked 11 reasons why people invest in NFTs… And utility and long-term profits top the list. It would appear that people are interested in owning assets from NFT marketplaces for digital collectibles only if they offer some tangible use and/or financial benefit in the long run. While other aspects do play a role, these are the main reasons why people invest in NFTs.
Check https://www.jump.trade/
Soldre

Re: Why do people own NFTs?

I would like to share my recent views on cryptocurrencies and the path that I began to take in my business. For a long time, I did not pay attention to cryptocurrencies and NFTs, considering them something far from my daily activities.

However, a few weeks ago I took a closer look at the possibilities of cryptocurrencies in business, and my view of this world completely changed. I decided not to get involved in NFTs yet, but began to actively introduce cryptocurrencies into my business using crypto payment gateway for high-risk businesses.

This tool turned out to be a real revelation for me. Thanks to him, I was able to improve processes within the company, reduce payment processing time and reduce the risks associated with the high-risk nature of my business.

Enthusiasm and interest in cryptocurrencies also brought a new dimension to my relationships with clients. The payment gateway made it possible to provide them with an alternative payment method, which undoubtedly improved the level of service.