I've been in crypto for over a year now. Project is confusing. Help me figure it out

Discussion of the NFT blockchain tenlogy
andersonmelbornes

I've been in crypto for over a year now. Project is confusing. Help me figure it out

Hi! My parents raised me in a large family, and we often faced financial difficulties. But I always dreamed of providing for my loved ones and living a high standard of living. Unfortunately, my current job offers a limited income.
Therefore, I began to look for other ways to earn a living. In the process of my research, I came across several interesting projects, one of which is Sabai Ecoverse.
With the help of this project, I found an opportunity to make money from a real business related to real estate in Thailand. In addition, I was able to ease my financial hardship a little bit thanks to the profits from the free features of this project.
I would really like to hear your opinion on this. Maybe listen to tips or recommendations from people who have already tried Sabai Ecoverse to find out how profitable it can be and how to start your business.
Also, I am convinced that there are many other ways to make money and I would love to hear your ideas and opinions about it. Always happy to share and hear new ideas.