Registration for OpenSea

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Arus

Registration for OpenSea

OpenSea is a platform where users can turn their works into non-fungible tokens, put them up for sale and make money on it. In this article we will show you how to host your NFT on this platform for free.
Thanks to OpenSea, you can buy, take part in auctions and open for yourself the digital concepts and other assets, such as are named for
If your Ethereum wallet contains digital collection items, which are also known as unchangeable tokens (Noftpo), then include
On OpenSea you also have access to collation options from many popular blockchain games such as Sorare, CrüptoKitties, Gods Unchained and Axie Infinitу.
OpenSea is not only a good place to trade digital co-operation, but there is also a place where you can read a lot to open the screen.

How to buy and sell on OpenSea?

To use and buy / sell digital collection items on OpenSea, you will need a cryptocurrency wallet that is suitable for If your browser has a MetaMask wallet, you can use it to access OpenSea. If you have a Ledger Nano X, you can connect it to MetaMask and use OpenSea with your own wallet, which makes it possible to use a useful.

MetaMask is a browser extension that gives users the ability to interact with decentralized Ethereum applications. Many people use MetaMask to access decentralized applications like stock and DeFi. For added safety, you can also use the Ledger Nano X along with MetaMask. By the way, it's a simple option to add MetaMask to your browser from the Chrome internet store or Firefox add-on.

After adding the wallet to the browser, you can install it as follows:

1. After you have added the extension of the MetaMask to the "Create"
2. Think of a reliable password for your wallet, which will be used to enter MetaMask.
3. Create a backup copy of the seed phrase. You can write it down on a sheet of paper or save it on a USB flash drive.
4. Confirm your seed phrase and the wallet will be ready to use. If you remove MetaMask from your browser, then when you restore your wallet, you will have to use a SEED phrase. You can enter your wallet by simply entering the password that you created in the second step. It's time to look at OpenSea without leaving your MetaMask wallet. But before these, you should refill your wallet by putting some Ethereum number there for the occasion, if you decide to buy a digital idea of ​​a performance or love. You can also refill your wallet with ERC-20 tokens, such as DAI, to purchase certain items of the collection, extended or used If your wallet does not have such a token, you can offer to carry out the transaction using ETH.
RazArt

Re: Registration for OpenSea

I got a little confused when registering, I was able to go through everything qualitatively only on the third attempt. But the result makes me very happy. I don’t set huge prices, people are already used to my creations, they are buying.
Ilona

Registration on this platform was quite simple, there were a few problems with identification. But everything was resolved pretty quickly. Now I actively use it, I like everything very much.
Agapai

Everything is very cool, but it is expensive to do body movements on Ether. Ten or one hundred NTF tokens will cost an astronomical amount. Perhaps there are cheaper options?
Lamar

If there have been out there in the market since 2018 they're gonna be considered veterans. Btw i also had some troubles authorising my personal data, it's been reviewing for two weeks and still hasn't seen any progress
EdwardNy

RazArt wrote: 04 May 2021, 07:23 I got a little confused when registering, I was able to go through everything qualitatively only on the third attempt. But the result makes me very happy. I don’t set huge prices, people are already used to my creations, they are buying.
I still can't do it can you sjow me your process? It says that my infomtaion is invalid
EdwardNy

Lamar wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 21:21 If there have been out there in the market since 2018 they're gonna be considered veterans. Btw i also had some troubles authorising my personal data, it's been reviewing for two weeks and still hasn't seen any progress
I think crypto began in early 10's but no one was even aware of it, it's concept and possibilities. People realising it only today
Nile

EdwardNy wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 12:21
RazArt wrote: 04 May 2021, 07:23 I got a little confused when registering, I was able to go through everything qualitatively only on the third attempt. But the result makes me very happy. I don’t set huge prices, people are already used to my creations, they are buying.
I still can't do it can you sjow me your process? It says that my infomtaion is invalid
Try registrationg with new email and login
Nile

EdwardNy wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 12:22
Lamar wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 21:21 If there have been out there in the market since 2018 they're gonna be considered veterans. Btw i also had some troubles authorising my personal data, it's been reviewing for two weeks and still hasn't seen any progress
I think crypto began in early 10's but no one was even aware of it, it's concept and possibilities. People realising it only today
Really? I thought that crypto currencies were invented in 2020 by some enthusiast who wanted to help people during covid
lindapowell

I dont know it works for me. Prices are just in ETH or in any other coin. You can change the currency of prices in settings