Problem with withdrawing money

User avatar
TylerUteront
Posts: 147
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:03

Re: Problem with withdrawing money

John_ji wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 11:31
KrisMor wrote: 05 May 2021, 15:58 I am having a huge problem with withdrawing money to the NBA Top Shot.
I have been waiting for over a month and cannot withdraw money. Everything has already been passed and the verification procedure, and all the subtleties. And no result.
There are those who have already withdrawn money. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Please tell me. Need some advice.
You have metamask attached to it? You may have problems with metamask since it is overused and overloaded sometimes
Thats is why i dont ever use metamsk. I only want money to be held in my hands and directly to my pocket
User avatar
KarenL
Posts: 126
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 13:47

Re: Problem with withdrawing money

Ilona wrote: 14 May 2021, 08:11
Alex_Road wrote: 05 May 2021, 19:06 They expose not bad terms for withdrawal. From a month and more. Even operations in the bank for a maximum of two weeks (of course, it is sometimes written there that it is 90 days, but there were no more than two weeks). And here it is somehow very tough. While the operation is being performed, you will be already forget that you once withdrawal.
Well, bank transfers, especially for refunds, can take more than 90 days, since the operation in the store, for example, was doubled. Therefore, I will not be at all surprised if the translation process really takes some time.
Of course the more times youre trying to withdraw the nore time it takes to transfer your requests
User avatar
KarenL
Posts: 126
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 13:47

Re: Problem with withdrawing money

TylerUteront wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 18:45
John_ji wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 11:31
KrisMor wrote: 05 May 2021, 15:58 I am having a huge problem with withdrawing money to the NBA Top Shot.
I have been waiting for over a month and cannot withdraw money. Everything has already been passed and the verification procedure, and all the subtleties. And no result.
There are those who have already withdrawn money. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Please tell me. Need some advice.
You have metamask attached to it? You may have problems with metamask since it is overused and overloaded sometimes
Thats is why i dont ever use metamsk. I only want money to be held in my hands and directly to my pocket
Metamask is the only way to work with crypto platforms. How do you do it?
User avatar
tyufhf
Posts: 232
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 12:25

Re: Problem with withdrawing money

TylerUteront wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 18:45
John_ji wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 11:31
KrisMor wrote: 05 May 2021, 15:58 I am having a huge problem with withdrawing money to the NBA Top Shot.
I have been waiting for over a month and cannot withdraw money. Everything has already been passed and the verification procedure, and all the subtleties. And no result.
There are those who have already withdrawn money. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Please tell me. Need some advice.
You have metamask attached to it? You may have problems with metamask since it is overused and overloaded sometimes
Thats is why i dont ever use metamsk. I only want money to be held in my hands and directly to my pocket
So bad of you. Metamsk is the best and only way to trade with crypto
User avatar
LemonInvest
Posts: 160
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:20

Re: Problem with withdrawing money

KarenL wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 16:16
Ilona wrote: 14 May 2021, 08:11
Alex_Road wrote: 05 May 2021, 19:06 They expose not bad terms for withdrawal. From a month and more. Even operations in the bank for a maximum of two weeks (of course, it is sometimes written there that it is 90 days, but there were no more than two weeks). And here it is somehow very tough. While the operation is being performed, you will be already forget that you once withdrawal.
Well, bank transfers, especially for refunds, can take more than 90 days, since the operation in the store, for example, was doubled. Therefore, I will not be at all surprised if the translation process really takes some time.
Of course the more times youre trying to withdraw the nore time it takes to transfer your requests
yes. Bet the request at first if you think youre gonna need it. It takes time
User avatar
LemonInvest
Posts: 160
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:20

Re: Problem with withdrawing money

tyufhf wrote: 22 Jan 2022, 13:34
TylerUteront wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 18:45
John_ji wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 11:31

You have metamask attached to it? You may have problems with metamask since it is overused and overloaded sometimes
Thats is why i dont ever use metamsk. I only want money to be held in my hands and directly to my pocket
So bad of you. Metamsk is the best and only way to trade with crypto
I trust it too. But have found several other ways to transfer and... they seem useful as well
User avatar
TylerUteront
Posts: 147
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:03

Re: Problem with withdrawing money

tyufhf wrote: 22 Jan 2022, 13:34
TylerUteront wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 18:45
John_ji wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 11:31

You have metamask attached to it? You may have problems with metamask since it is overused and overloaded sometimes
Thats is why i dont ever use metamsk. I only want money to be held in my hands and directly to my pocket
So bad of you. Metamsk is the best and only way to trade with crypto
Why is it? I have heard of other wallets but didnt have the expirience of using them tho
User avatar
TylerUteront
Posts: 147
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:03

Re: Problem with withdrawing money

LemonInvest wrote: 05 Feb 2022, 13:34
tyufhf wrote: 22 Jan 2022, 13:34
TylerUteront wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 18:45

Thats is why i dont ever use metamsk. I only want money to be held in my hands and directly to my pocket
So bad of you. Metamsk is the best and only way to trade with crypto
I trust it too. But have found several other ways to transfer and... they seem useful as well
Like which ways? What do you do and what do you recommend?
User avatar
KarenL
Posts: 126
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 13:47

Re: Problem with withdrawing money

LemonInvest wrote: 05 Feb 2022, 13:34
tyufhf wrote: 22 Jan 2022, 13:34
TylerUteront wrote: 29 Dec 2021, 18:45

Thats is why i dont ever use metamsk. I only want money to be held in my hands and directly to my pocket
So bad of you. Metamsk is the best and only way to trade with crypto
I trust it too. But have found several other ways to transfer and... they seem useful as well
Like what methods? I want to explore too
User avatar
KarenL
Posts: 126
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 13:47

Re: Problem with withdrawing money

TylerUteront wrote: 18 Feb 2022, 22:16
LemonInvest wrote: 05 Feb 2022, 13:34
tyufhf wrote: 22 Jan 2022, 13:34
So bad of you. Metamsk is the best and only way to trade with crypto
I trust it too. But have found several other ways to transfer and... they seem useful as well
Like which ways? What do you do and what do you recommend?
I think it deposit or something like that
Post Reply

Return to “Sell NFT NBA Top Shot Marketplace”