How to collect NFT cards for free on AtomicHub (WAX)

User avatar
PeteHugh
Posts: 210
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 09:47

Re: SKINNYS NFTS

tyufhf wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 10:37
SkinnysNFTs wrote: 04 Nov 2021, 02:53 hello im a NFT designer who has been making digital art and have sold quite a bit to where now my NFTs have been gaining traction dont miss out on these new and Rare NFTs before they take over the digital market! https://rarible.com/items?tab=owned
Nice pieces you got there but it's so shamless promoting im kind of proud of you. You are not scared and confident in the world of crypto
No soam is always annoying. In fact these link might contain viruses or a big big scam
User avatar
PeteHugh
Posts: 210
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 09:47

Re: How to collect NFT cards for free on AtomicHub (WAX)

SkitRa wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 13:01 In the vastness of the network, I found a bot that sends notifications of new distributions to AtomicHub. It can be configured both to receive notifications about free giveaways, and to receive notifications about giveaways from the collections you are interested in.

Link: https://t.me/atomic_drops_bot

Available settings:
Image
Where can i get it? What app is this. Sorry for stupid questions but i don't know the application youre showing the messages from
User avatar
Marsellas
Posts: 186
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 14:42

Re: How to collect NFT cards for free on AtomicHub (WAX)

LaVVVi wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 12:59 And the point is that these NFT cards are free. There, packs that initially cost $ 100, let's say, fall in price, since no one really needs them, what can we say about free ones.
They might rise in price. They're mot totally free the price is too low its paid by the commisions you're offering to the platform
User avatar
Marsellas
Posts: 186
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 14:42

Re: SKINNYS NFTS

PeteHugh wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 14:36
tyufhf wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 10:37
SkinnysNFTs wrote: 04 Nov 2021, 02:53 hello im a NFT designer who has been making digital art and have sold quite a bit to where now my NFTs have been gaining traction dont miss out on these new and Rare NFTs before they take over the digital market! https://rarible.com/items?tab=owned
Nice pieces you got there but it's so shamless promoting im kind of proud of you. You are not scared and confident in the world of crypto
No soam is always annoying. In fact these link might contain viruses or a big big scam
Calm down its just the page at their website. He has some tough but some great artworks. Possibly some millions are gonna come
User avatar
Marsellas
Posts: 186
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 14:42

Re: How to collect NFT cards for free on AtomicHub (WAX)

SkitRa wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 13:05
Andrew wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 13:03 There are some restrictions on getting free NFTs

On some distributions, the creator himself defines the whitelist of users who can receive a drop. In fact, these are private distributions "for their own". Alas, they cannot be removed from the general list.
Thats innapropriate. Why do they want to choose who is going to buy their NFTs? I guess that is not how market works
User avatar
Marsellas
Posts: 186
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 14:42

Re: How to collect NFT cards for free on AtomicHub (WAX)

Marsellas wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 14:44
LaVVVi wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 12:59 And the point is that these NFT cards are free. There, packs that initially cost $ 100, let's say, fall in price, since no one really needs them, what can we say about free ones.
They might rise in price. They're mot totally free the price is too low its paid by the commisions you're offering to the platform
I thought that you have to pay the comission after any transaction. Does that mean that i can't earn free boxes before i trade some pricey ones?
User avatar
Nile
Posts: 250
Joined: 21 Dec 2021, 17:57

Re: How to collect NFT cards for free on AtomicHub (WAX)

LaVVVi wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 12:59 And the point is that these NFT cards are free. There, packs that initially cost $ 100, let's say, fall in price, since no one really needs them, what can we say about free ones.
They're always free as i recall. They're paid by the commision
User avatar
Hikaru
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 12:33

Re: How to collect NFT cards for free on AtomicHub (WAX)

SkitRa wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 13:05
Andrew wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 13:03 There are some restrictions on getting free NFTs

On some distributions, the creator himself defines the whitelist of users who can receive a drop. In fact, these are private distributions "for their own". Alas, they cannot be removed from the general list.
I think it's not fair to trade your items to limited audience since you can lose potential customers and a lot of money
User avatar
Dave_Bucker
Posts: 135
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 09:50

Re: How to collect NFT cards for free on AtomicHub (WAX)

PeteHugh wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 14:38
SkitRa wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 13:01 In the vastness of the network, I found a bot that sends notifications of new distributions to AtomicHub. It can be configured both to receive notifications about free giveaways, and to receive notifications about giveaways from the collections you are interested in.

Link: https://t.me/atomic_drops_bot

Available settings:
Image
Where can i get it? What app is this. Sorry for stupid questions but i don't know the application youre showing the messages from
It is telegram. Everyone especially bussinesses have their own telegram channel now since of the cencorship of facebook and twitter
User avatar
Dave_Bucker
Posts: 135
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 09:50

Re: How to collect NFT cards for free on AtomicHub (WAX)

Hikaru wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 12:45
SkitRa wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 13:05
Andrew wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 13:03 There are some restrictions on getting free NFTs

On some distributions, the creator himself defines the whitelist of users who can receive a drop. In fact, these are private distributions "for their own". Alas, they cannot be removed from the general list.
I think it's not fair to trade your items to limited audience since you can lose potential customers and a lot of money
Well if it is the trader's choice so why not? But i also do not understand the purpose of it
Post Reply

Return to “How to use Atomic Hub Marketplace”