How to collect NFT cards for free on AtomicHub (WAX)

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Skittles77

Re: How to collect NFT cards for free on AtomicHub (WAX)

Clearly thanks for the information, you can try to collect, not even for the sake of earning money, but simply for the sake of curiosity about this hype topic now.
RazArt

Andrew wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 13:03 There are some restrictions on getting free NFTs
Yes. They usually get into the white list by joining groups, channels and chats of carts or Discord.
Sometimes the issuer forgets to fill the RAM collection
RazArt

Skittles77 wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 14:50 Also interested in this question, how much can you earn on collecting free NFTs?
Depends on what is dropped. Animations with the crypt logo are waiting for the crowd according to the start timer. I snatched it once and sold it for 10 WAX. For all the time he earned $ 70.
Kirieshek

RazArt wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 15:54
Depends on what is dropped. Animations with the crypt logo are waiting for the crowd according to the start timer. I snatched it once and sold it for 10 WAX. For all the time he earned $ 70.
What is the chance that something useful can be dropped? Is it worth doing this for a long time, will there be a good profit in this?
Lunatic

Kirieshek wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 15:55 What is the chance that something useful can be dropped? Is it worth doing this for a long time, will there be a good profit in this?
For an amateur. Now more and more distributions on a white sheet, and the freebies are sorted out quickly, especially if there is a timer before the start.
For the sake of interest, you can collect, but there is a counter when selling, which must be described separately.
SOMETHING may rise in price over time, but something can be sold with bounties if they are from the same collection.
I started before the wax grew, and then sold it. I think it won't get any worse from such a fee.
Deff

Very cool theme, fat like for the info! Tell me more, I figured out how to set the filter and I see NFT for 1-2 cents. How to set up a filter for free NTF? Thank you! if it does not make it difficult to make screenshots, please.
Pro_100_DemoN

SkitRa wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 15:49
Usually the price of free NFTs is about $ 0.1 - $ 0.2. It happens that completely unnecessary slag is handed out at a price of 1 cent. It happens that something is more expensive.
You can sell these NFTs on the same AtomicHub site.
Thank you very important information. That is, having collected a lot of them, you can end up with a decent amount. But is it really possible to collect them in sufficient quantities?
SkitRa

Deff wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 16:01 Very cool theme, fat like for the info! Tell me more, I figured out how to set the filter and I see NFT for 1-2 cents. How to set up a filter for free NTF? Thank you! if it does not make it difficult to make screenshots, please.
Alas, unfortunately, there is no way to filter only free nft. Only page search via CTRL + F helps.
Bazyka

Pro_100_DemoN wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 16:05 Thank you very important information. That is, having collected a lot of them, you can end up with a decent amount. But is it really possible to collect them in sufficient quantities?
There are also more interesting ways - to receive free tokens in games, then invest them like in a bank at interest. An internal coin will drip every hour on the site - https://rplanet.io/
Kirill

Nft tokens are on the rise now, projects are gaining momentum. But many people are still away from them, they are frightened by the unknown. Maybe users need more time to figure out the new 'toys'?