What do you think of NFT on eBay

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Maria

Re: What do you think of NFT on eBay

Lamar wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 21:26 I remember making big cash on ebay on its own! Sure it's gotta have some profit from trading NFTs cause they're been really long before crypto. There are no use in marketing ebay, everyone knows. So i guess they have very big profit of it. I have reselled some NFTs on ebay succesfully
I dont know how eBay would be better at selling NFTs than Binance. Of course they are big but they havent been made to be crypto platform
Maria

Rose_al wrote: 28 Dec 2021, 18:43
DimanBo wrote: 10 Jun 2021, 17:18 The American online trading platform eBay has allowed users to trade non-fungible tokens (NFT). Sales announcements have already appeared on the platform.

Who thinks about the way of such trading?
I sure am gonna to trade here but there are some upside-downs to it
This platform is big failure for crypto trading. No matter how good you sell it will always be known as reseller of physical stuff
LemonInvest

Dave_Bucker wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 10:07
Lamar wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 21:26 I remember making big cash on ebay on its own! Sure it's gotta have some profit from trading NFTs cause they're been really long before crypto. There are no use in marketing ebay, everyone knows. So i guess they have very big profit of it. I have reselled some NFTs on ebay succesfully
That does not mean that crypto and NFT trading would be succesful on this platform. It is really used for regular trading
I really like trading things on ebay but this seems like a bad decision
LemonInvest

Maria wrote: 13 Jan 2022, 13:18
Rose_al wrote: 28 Dec 2021, 18:43
DimanBo wrote: 10 Jun 2021, 17:18 The American online trading platform eBay has allowed users to trade non-fungible tokens (NFT). Sales announcements have already appeared on the platform.

Who thinks about the way of such trading?
I sure am gonna to trade here but there are some upside-downs to it
This platform is big failure for crypto trading. No matter how good you sell it will always be known as reseller of physical stuff
Why did they even attend it? They dont recieve enough money?