Graphics

User avatar
Mike09
Posts: 180
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 06:47

Re: Graphics

HubertMon wrote: 28 Dec 2021, 19:12
Marsellas wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 14:48
tyufhf wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 10:44 I don't know i had fun playing this game except for really slow and buggy game process. Yes you are not alone
Check my last answer on this thread. Maybe you have outdates computer or video card
I have the best options but the game is still laggy. Maybe it is with the game
Try to close all the other windows and applications
User avatar
Mike09
Posts: 180
Joined: 22 Dec 2021, 06:47

Re: Graphics

lindapowell wrote: 27 Dec 2021, 17:51
Marsellas wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 14:48
tyufhf wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 10:44 I don't know i had fun playing this game except for really slow and buggy game process. Yes you are not alone
Check my last answer on this thread. Maybe you have outdates computer or video card
No i have everything modern and it works fast everywhere except for this game. Maybe something wrong on their side?
Read the last answer. Also clearing up cache or registrating again
User avatar
HubertMon
Posts: 140
Joined: 24 Dec 2021, 13:42

Re: Graphics

Mike09 wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 15:54
HubertMon wrote: 28 Dec 2021, 19:12
Marsellas wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 14:48

Check my last answer on this thread. Maybe you have outdates computer or video card
I have the best options but the game is still laggy. Maybe it is with the game
Try to close all the other windows and applications
It doesnt work either maybe i can download it and play offline?
User avatar
HubertMon
Posts: 140
Joined: 24 Dec 2021, 13:42

Re: Graphics

Mike09 wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 15:55
lindapowell wrote: 27 Dec 2021, 17:51
Marsellas wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 14:48

Check my last answer on this thread. Maybe you have outdates computer or video card
No i have everything modern and it works fast everywhere except for this game. Maybe something wrong on their side?
Read the last answer. Also clearing up cache or registrating again
Ok thanks i will try my best to do this but actually i feel so unmotivated now to play it again
User avatar
Hikaru
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 12:33

Re: Graphics

Mike09 wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 15:55
lindapowell wrote: 27 Dec 2021, 17:51
Marsellas wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 14:48

Check my last answer on this thread. Maybe you have outdates computer or video card
No i have everything modern and it works fast everywhere except for this game. Maybe something wrong on their side?
Read the last answer. Also clearing up cache or registrating again
I ve tried to registrate again but they blocked all my actions. What does that mean?
User avatar
Hikaru
Posts: 130
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 12:33

Re: Graphics

HubertMon wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 14:38
Mike09 wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 15:54
HubertMon wrote: 28 Dec 2021, 19:12

I have the best options but the game is still laggy. Maybe it is with the game
Try to close all the other windows and applications
It doesnt work either maybe i can download it and play offline?
I also wonder if there is an offline gaming opportunity outside of browser
User avatar
LemonInvest
Posts: 160
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:20

Re: Graphics

HubertMon wrote: 28 Dec 2021, 19:13
Marsellas wrote: 27 Dec 2021, 19:19
lindapowell wrote: 27 Dec 2021, 17:51

No i have everything modern and it works fast everywhere except for this game. Maybe something wrong on their side?
Mine works just fine. Try again or just screw it. Maybe you have bad internet connection
Can you write down what computer characteristics you have and what do you do while gaming exactly?
Windows 11 well i dont do anything just open it and play casualy
User avatar
LemonInvest
Posts: 160
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:20

Re: Graphics

Hikaru wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 13:56
HubertMon wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 14:38
Mike09 wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 15:54

Try to close all the other windows and applications
It doesnt work either maybe i can download it and play offline?
I also wonder if there is an offline gaming opportunity outside of browser
There is but i dont ever recommend doing that since you can lose your money
User avatar
TylerUteront
Posts: 147
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:03

Re: Graphics

Hikaru wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 13:56
HubertMon wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 14:38
Mike09 wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 15:54

Try to close all the other windows and applications
It doesnt work either maybe i can download it and play offline?
I also wonder if there is an offline gaming opportunity outside of browser
There is an opportunity outside of browser but it is not offline you still have to connect
User avatar
TylerUteront
Posts: 147
Joined: 25 Dec 2021, 14:03

Re: Graphics

LemonInvest wrote: 21 Jan 2022, 19:48
Hikaru wrote: 14 Jan 2022, 13:56
HubertMon wrote: 06 Jan 2022, 14:38

It doesnt work either maybe i can download it and play offline?
I also wonder if there is an offline gaming opportunity outside of browser
There is but i dont ever recommend doing that since you can lose your money
Why tho? I think they understand that you can not transfer anything without internet
Post Reply

Return to “How to use MLB Champions Marketplace”