THE CHEETAH NFT

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Ajay_ng

THE CHEETAH NFT

The Cheetahs
Supply: 8888 (5555- Holders; 3333- new community members)
Mint Date: TBA
Mint Price: 0.033

First off Don’t joke with Saudis oil!

With a collection of 8,888 Baby Cheetahs.. The Saudis are here to take over!. Each Cheetah is directly linked to the ethereum blockchain and gives current holders access to the entire Saudis enterprise. How insane is that?

Quick exclusive on Cheetahs: The Cheetahs are certified by the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals and are exotic pets of Sheikh Roberto.
Cheetah NFT holders get access to entire products; oil don dashboard dapp, access to the Bazaar (3D dapp) and more! I want the FOMO to kick in!
GUESS WHAT?! They’ve got Merch and a host of Plush Toys!

$OIL Token
The Saudis team is one of the first to introduce the halal Soul Bound Tokens associated with each Saudi NFT!. Trust me Anything associated with Saudis!

Now you’re probably wondering how do I get to be a part of this?!

The Kingdom will gift you a soul-bound Cheetah (that will unlock) if you buy a Saudi otherwise the Kingdom will select new halal list members based on a few key criteria

Get Active! - be an active member in the community and chat and reach LVL 15+. Trust me that’s the least of your worries..THE COMMUNITY’S BUZZING!

Create Awareness!.. I mean how else would you show that you’re involved with the community? Community is everything! Share memes, drawings, art,etc of Baby Cheetah NFTs on twitter and make sure to tag @thecheetahnft on twitter also make sure to retweet, like and comment!.

Reasons to be bullish?
-you’ve definitely heard about Arab money for sure!
-This is undoubtedly the next blue chip. The first project was a success and with what we know about Saudis oil it never runs out. Y’all better Get ready for the next big thing guys!
- They aren’t even stressing, they’re just tryna help y’all make oil money lol!