Сollection: F1® Delta Time

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
SenoSan

Сollection: F1® Delta Time

F1® Delta Time is a blockchain game on Ethereum. The game centres around the collection and trading of unique Formula One Cars, Drivers and Components. F1® Delta Time consists of two main play experiences - Collection and Competitive Racing.

Link for acquaintance: https://opensea.io/collection/f1-delta-time
SenoSan

Re: Сollection: F1® Delta Time

Personally, I really liked this collection, as I myself am fond of and doing races.
Aizek

Awesome collection. Everything is thought out to the smallest detail. It seems that some details are of a different color, but they differ even in this and look more interesting.
Andrew

Cool collection. It is immediately clear that all the subtleties are thought out and drawn.
Nile

Aizek wrote: 30 May 2021, 09:52 Awesome collection. Everything is thought out to the smallest detail. It seems that some details are of a different color, but they differ even in this and look more interesting.
Does a collection worth more that many single NFTs? Or is it cheaper to buy a collection at once?
Nile

SenoSan wrote: 29 May 2021, 08:19 Image
F1® Delta Time is a blockchain game on Ethereum. The game centres around the collection and trading of unique Formula One Cars, Drivers and Components. F1® Delta Time consists of two main play experiences - Collection and Competitive Racing.

I couldn't register to play this game. What might be wrong and how to fix it?
KarenL

Nile wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 12:36
Aizek wrote: 30 May 2021, 09:52 Awesome collection. Everything is thought out to the smallest detail. It seems that some details are of a different color, but they differ even in this and look more interesting.
Does a collection worth more that many single NFTs? Or is it cheaper to buy a collection at once?
Yes collection is cheaper than the overall price of a number of items bought individually
TruthSekeer

KarenL wrote: 07 Jan 2022, 16:11
Nile wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 12:36
Yes collection is cheaper than the overall price of a number of items bought individually
Sometimes some items are sold only as a part of collection that is just another marketing trick
TruthSekeer

Nile wrote: 30 Dec 2021, 12:37
SenoSan wrote: 29 May 2021, 08:19 Image

I couldn't register to play this game. What might be wrong and how to fix it?
Do not recommend registarting here. LEave it