Looking for people interested in being interviewed for a research about NFTs!

Section for collectors of NFT art.
uriel_EVA12

Looking for people interested in being interviewed for a research about NFTs!

Hi people! My name is Nicolás and I'm a researcher and Master's Student at the University of Amsterdam. I'm currently conducting a research on NFTs and ownership and am looking for people who either buy and/or sell NFTs who would like to be interviewed. I'm interested in hearing first-hand experience about the day-to-day activities of NFT trading. It is a great opportunity if you would enjoy participating in a chill talk and sharing your experience and views about NFTs.

All data from the interview is confidential and later anonymized. Even if you choose to participate, you can withdraw from the research at any time and ask for your data to not be processed. Interviews generally last for about 30 minutes to 1 hour and will be conducted online via voice chat or video chat.

Are you interested or have any questions? You can either comment here, contact me by DM or send an email to nicolas.sollazzo.dambrauskas@student.uva.nl

Please, if you know of anybody else who could be interested please let them know!

Thanks a lot for your help and looking forward to hearing from all of you!