Instagram is developing a platform that supports NFT?

Discussion of the NFT blockchain tenlogy
KrisMor

Instagram is developing a platform that supports NFT?

Instagram is hosting its first non-fungible token creator (NFT) event called Creator Weeks.
The virtual program includes a series of invite events to get creators' feedback on how Instagram and Facebook platforms can improve their content support. The first "week" will run for three days from June 8-10.

This event has already been called a series of "professional development" for 5000 creators on Instagram.
NFT artist Sean Williams posted on Twitter, an invitation to a panel titled “Virtual Creator Event for Visual Artists and Special Discussion on Crypto Art.”

In his conversation, Williams said the invitation was tantamount to a request for “high-level business consulting "In the form of a panel, and indicated that Instagram is committed to creating an NFT platform.

An Instagram spokesman confirmed that this is an NFT event, but so far there is no official information on the creation of a dedicated NFT platform.
Ryan Mosley

Need a Foundation Invite

Hello NFT Community

Good News!!!

Just recieved 3 last foundation invites to foundation.app

Note that foundation has stopped issuing invites and in the near future after the last circulating invites run out getting onto the platform is by community upvote!!

Get in touch at mosleyryan59@gmail.com

For details
ernesthemingue

Re: Instagram is developing a platform that supports NFT?

It was clear that sooner or later they would cooperate with NFT and the whole cryptocurrency market. Well, then instagram will probably cease to be the network we perceived it to be and become more of a new platform for crypto-business. I'm not sure it's the best idea for such a social network… There`re so many platforms where you can place your tokens. Some of them even have a narrow specialization - like only gaming items or only art. Why mix these things? Still, I like instagram for the fact that it's the perfect platform for personalized ads for any business. I use how to get more ig followers thanks to which my sales have sufficiently increased.
Samsontryn

Good news! Social networks should evolve.
Galisurgon

It is gratifying that the creators of Instagram and Facebook are constantly coming up with new methods to improve these social networks. Now Instagram has become one of the main marketing mechanisms and communication of people from different countries. Therefore, it is very important to develop something new and interesting so that people want to continue using these social networks. For example, for marketing, there are even such promotion methods as SocialFollowersFree and algorithms for how to set up the correct publication of photos on Instagram. It will be a shame if all these developments become unnecessary.
Saloumbufing

Strangely, I haven't heard about it before. Has anyone tried to use it already?
Xosepectyn

Social networks are developing only because now it is a great way to profit from almost any occupation. You can earn money by dancing on TikTok or advertising various products on Instagram. My sister is a very attractive girl, and she has promoted her Instagram account thanks to https://famoid.com/buy-instagram-followers/. Now she regularly receives offers of cooperation from various cosmetic companies and fashion designers, and she earns a full salary in this way! I think it's cool.
StraightOut1

I never thought Instagram developers would make such a right decision, and I will support NFT. I somehow did not see such news. Thank you for sharing it with me, this is very important for me since I am now planning to invest only in NFT, and I need to find out as much as possible about it because, in fact, it is just an investment project for me now, and that's it. I'm also planning to create my own TikTok account dedicated to investing in various things. I'm thinking of contacting Tik Free Followers to acquire followers from them.
MarlonVaremez

NFTs are gone now. How do you guys feel about that?
EmmanuelTheis

It's really exciting to see platforms like Instagram and Facebook actively seeking input from creators on how they can better support their content. I'm sure the panel discussions and virtual events during Creator Weeks will provide a fantastic opportunity for artists to connect and share their perspectives on crypto art. Btw, can you buy views on instagram for brand promotion? What do you think about it?