How to make money with CryptoKitties - an introductory guide

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Rise

Re: How to make money with CryptoKitties - an introductory guide

That feeling when the expression "strong independent woman with 40 kittens" sparkled with new colors ))))))))))))))
Nile

Arus wrote: 25 May 2021, 04:12
BlackOff wrote: 25 May 2021, 04:10 I flipped through the FAQ the other day when the first news came out, I was wondering if it was possible to withdraw income from the sale of cats, but did not find any information about withdrawing the ether from the game. Is it provided?
uh, by the way. This is who else is selling someone. The Genesis cat says that he will not wait to become someone's master)
Of course, the theory is that like cats in real life, they believe that they own people

but what- then a very thick hint of the site system, who owns whom (is it written like that for all cats? I will not look on purpose), who will take away whose time and money ...

and I'm not very much in the course of the same, than Genesis is better than the rest. He was the first in the site system ???? his bio is not written.
The orange cat breeds really fast, you can try this one. Also its very low in price.
Lamar

Bazyka wrote: 24 May 2021, 18:02 What is "Cooldown"?

After the cats breed, there is a pause during which you cannot have offspring again.

With each generation this the pause increases and it is called "Cooldown". The period can last from a minute to a week.

In addition, kittens will have one generation more than their parents. For example, if the parents are of the 4th generation, then the kitten will have the 5th. For breeding, you can use a pair of your cats, or put your cat in a special cat brothel.

Recovery speed also plays a big role. It differs in several categories:

Fast - 1 minute;
Swift - from 2 to 5 minutes;
Snappy - from 10 to 30 minutes;
Brisk - from 1 to 2 hours;
Plodding - from 4 to 8 hours;
Slow - from 16 to 24 hours;
Sluggish - from 2 to 4 days;
Catatonic - a week.
Can i break the pause with some ETH? Or any other in-game NFT bonuses? Btw are there such?
Lamar

Rise wrote: 25 May 2021, 04:18 That feeling when the expression "strong independent woman with 40 kittens" sparkled with new colors ))))))))))))))
That feel when your grandma said she needs more kitty-kitters but it isn't what you'll probably think lmao. I wouldn't be surprised if a multi-millioner old lady soon gonna be a real thing
Nile

Lamar wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 21:18
Rise wrote: 25 May 2021, 04:18 That feeling when the expression "strong independent woman with 40 kittens" sparkled with new colors ))))))))))))))
That feel when your grandma said she needs more kitty-kitters but it isn't what you'll probably think lmao. I wouldn't be surprised if a multi-millioner old lady soon gonna be a real thing
Its already a thing but instead of crypto currency and NFTs they trade large busineses and palaces
Nile

Lamar wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 21:13

After the cats breed, there is a pause during which you cannot have offspring again.

With each generation this the pause increases and it is called "Cooldown". The period can last from a minute to a week.

In addition, kittens will have one generation more than their parents. For example, if the parents are of the 4th generation, then the kitten will have the 5th. For breeding, you can use a pair of your cats, or put your cat in a special cat brothel.

Fast - 1 minute;
Catatonic - a week.
Can i break the pause with some ETH? Or any other in-game NFT bonuses? Btw are there such?
I think its probably impossible beacuse you already charge ETH commision for using that platform and its pretty clear they don't need donation system. They want the trading process to be as free as possible, its the concept of blockchain
Andrew67

Bazyka wrote: 24 May 2021, 17:56 Image
Are you already aware of the current trends? If not, then you should know that CryptoKitties are confidently taking over the world despite the fact that they have paws. We have already written about what CryptoKitties is and even slightly touched on the question of how to start playing, but in this article we will dwell on this topic in more detail.
ImageWhat is this game?
So, CryptoKitties is a block-chain game where you have to breed tailed ugly.

Once purchased, each cat becomes yours only, it cannot be destroyed or delete. It's also nice that you can breed cats. Some even compare this game with modern Pokémon, only with cats and a blockchain.
The game is based on Ethereum, which is the main rival of Bitcoin. So, this is the kind of game that you have to invest in, but after all, what can you do for the sake of cats, even if they are virtual, right?

How to play?
So, CryptoKitties are digital cats that you can either buy or get as a gift. Each of the kittens has its own characteristics, some of which are quite rare. You can try to breed kittens with these traits and then sell them.
Wow that is a really great concept of kitties as each individual token and its own value and cost
Andrew67

Nile wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 11:09
Lamar wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 21:13

Fast - 1 minute;
Catatonic - a week.
I think its probably impossible beacuse you already charge ETH commision for using that platform and its pretty clear they don't need donation system. They want the trading process to be as free as possible, its the concept of blockchain
No you can enable the process by depositing money in ETH this is real and very clear process of donation that happens in all games
Andrew67

Nile wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 11:07
Lamar wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 21:18
Its already a thing but instead of crypto currency and NFTs they trade large busineses and palaces
I think everyone can habdle NFT and crypto trading no matter of thier age. I know some people in their 50s making thousand of dollars with NFT
John_ji

Bazyka wrote: 24 May 2021, 17:57 What do you need to start playing CryptoKitties?
To play CryptoKitties, you need a tablet or PC with the latest version of Firefox or Chrome browser. Then you need to download a plugin called MetaMask.
When you log in, you will be shown a password that you need to save. You will need it to access your wallet. In addition, you need to come up with a password yourself.

How much does Ethereum cost?
Ethereum's price changes from day to day. You can see the current value on the Ethereum Price website
In order to purchase Ethereum, you need to create an account on the site ... Given that this currency is fractional, you will not need to spend more than you need to purchase it. For example, you can buy a kitten for 0.11 Ethereum.

Where to buy Ethereum?
The best and easiest way to get the currency you want is to go to CoinBase. Remember that Ethereum must appear in your MetaMask wallet, only then can you pay with CryptoKitties.
Ethereum is the only currency you can pay in the game. You cannot pay for actions with a credit card. If you don't want to buy currency, you can mine it using your own video card.

Can I play from a smartphone?
At the moment, this is not possible, so how CryptoKitties is based on technologies not supported by smartphones. It is possible that in the future the situation will change and then you will not be able to part with your digital pets at all.
I am still waiting untill they make the mobile phone application to this since it is easier to play when youre on a rush