Magic Eden multiple art platforms?

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
Maria

Magic Eden multiple art platforms?

I have seen some art on MAgic Eden that is also posted on other platforms with NFTs. Is it legal to post one piece ob different markets? Or is Magic Eden just a headquaters that automatically posts his art to other platforms? Explain pls
EdwardNy

Re: Magic Eden multiple art platforms?

Maria wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 18:35 I have seen some art on MAgic Eden that is also posted on other platforms with NFTs. Is it legal to post one piece ob different markets? Or is Magic Eden just a headquaters that automatically posts his art to other platforms? Explain pls
Yes i think anyone can post everything they want anewhere they want if its at least not prohibited by terms of each platform
HubertMon

EdwardNy wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 12:29
Maria wrote: 22 Dec 2021, 18:35 I have seen some art on MAgic Eden that is also posted on other platforms with NFTs. Is it legal to post one piece ob different markets? Or is Magic Eden just a headquaters that automatically posts his art to other platforms? Explain pls
Yes i think anyone can post everything they want anewhere they want if its at least not prohibited by terms of each platform
Some platform restrict certain actions such as posting someone else's artwork
Lamar

I think every artist is free to post whereever they please
Lamar

HubertMon wrote: 24 Dec 2021, 13:56
Can you name those platfroms? I haven't seen ones you're talking about i didn't know that crypto platfrom restrict certain activities
PeteHugh

Lamar wrote: 27 Dec 2021, 17:01
Yes that is the definition of artist but i havent seen any artist who post whereever they can. Most concentrate on several platforms
PeteHugh

Lamar wrote: 27 Dec 2021, 17:02

Can you name those platfroms? I haven't seen ones you're talking about i didn't know that crypto platfrom restrict certain activities
As long as i know binance restircts NFTs to be shown anywhere except on binance but i might be wrong
Rose_al

PeteHugh wrote: 27 Dec 2021, 19:03
Lamar wrote: 27 Dec 2021, 17:01
Yes that is the definition of artist but i havent seen any artist who post whereever they can. Most concentrate on several platforms
I post on all platfroms as much as i can. Maybe it is bad strategie but i have sales everyday or so
Rose_al

PeteHugh wrote: 27 Dec 2021, 19:04

As long as i know binance restircts NFTs to be shown anywhere except on binance but i might be wrong
They say they restrict but it is easy to fool them
Dave_Bucker

Binance and Opensea fight for originality and probably all of them do but i only used these two