How to collect NFT cards for free on AtomicHub (WAX)

If you want in on the NFT craze, an NFT marketplace is your gateway to participating in the purchase and sale of these digital assets - from art to music to entire virtual worlds. Think of NFT marketplaces as your Amazon of the digital realm.
PeteHugh

Re: SKINNYS NFTS

tyufhf wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 10:37
SkinnysNFTs wrote: 04 Nov 2021, 02:53 hello im a NFT designer who has been making digital art and have sold quite a bit to where now my NFTs have been gaining traction dont miss out on these new and Rare NFTs before they take over the digital market! https://rarible.com/items?tab=owned
Nice pieces you got there but it's so shamless promoting im kind of proud of you. You are not scared and confident in the world of crypto
No soam is always annoying. In fact these link might contain viruses or a big big scam
PeteHugh

Re: How to collect NFT cards for free on AtomicHub (WAX)

SkitRa wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 13:01 In the vastness of the network, I found a bot that sends notifications of new distributions to AtomicHub. It can be configured both to receive notifications about free giveaways, and to receive notifications about giveaways from the collections you are interested in.

Link: https://t.me/atomic_drops_bot

Available settings:
Where can i get it? What app is this. Sorry for stupid questions but i don't know the application youre showing the messages from
Marsellas

LaVVVi wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 12:59 And the point is that these NFT cards are free. There, packs that initially cost $ 100, let's say, fall in price, since no one really needs them, what can we say about free ones.
They might rise in price. They're mot totally free the price is too low its paid by the commisions you're offering to the platform
Marsellas

Re: SKINNYS NFTS

PeteHugh wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 14:36
tyufhf wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 10:37
SkinnysNFTs wrote: 04 Nov 2021, 02:53 hello im a NFT designer who has been making digital art and have sold quite a bit to where now my NFTs have been gaining traction dont miss out on these new and Rare NFTs before they take over the digital market! https://rarible.com/items?tab=owned
Nice pieces you got there but it's so shamless promoting im kind of proud of you. You are not scared and confident in the world of crypto
No soam is always annoying. In fact these link might contain viruses or a big big scam
Calm down its just the page at their website. He has some tough but some great artworks. Possibly some millions are gonna come
Marsellas

SkitRa wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 13:05
Andrew wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 13:03 There are some restrictions on getting free NFTs

On some distributions, the creator himself defines the whitelist of users who can receive a drop. In fact, these are private distributions "for their own". Alas, they cannot be removed from the general list.
Thats innapropriate. Why do they want to choose who is going to buy their NFTs? I guess that is not how market works
Marsellas

Marsellas wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 14:44
LaVVVi wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 12:59 And the point is that these NFT cards are free. There, packs that initially cost $ 100, let's say, fall in price, since no one really needs them, what can we say about free ones.
They might rise in price. They're mot totally free the price is too low its paid by the commisions you're offering to the platform
I thought that you have to pay the comission after any transaction. Does that mean that i can't earn free boxes before i trade some pricey ones?
Nile

They're always free as i recall. They're paid by the commision
Hikaru

Andrew wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 13:03 There are some restrictions on getting free NFTs

On some distributions, the creator himself defines the whitelist of users who can receive a drop. In fact, these are private distributions "for their own". Alas, they cannot be removed from the general list.
I think it's not fair to trade your items to limited audience since you can lose potential customers and a lot of money
Dave_Bucker

PeteHugh wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 14:38
SkitRa wrote: 11 Jun 2021, 13:01 In the vastness of the network, I found a bot that sends notifications of new distributions to AtomicHub. It can be configured both to receive notifications about free giveaways, and to receive notifications about giveaways from the collections you are interested in.

Link: https://t.me/atomic_drops_bot

Available settings:
Where can i get it? What app is this. Sorry for stupid questions but i don't know the application youre showing the messages from
It is telegram. Everyone especially bussinesses have their own telegram channel now since of the cencorship of facebook and twitter
Dave_Bucker

Hikaru wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 12:45

I think it's not fair to trade your items to limited audience since you can lose potential customers and a lot of money
Well if it is the trader's choice so why not? But i also do not understand the purpose of it