Top NFT collections

Section for collectors of NFT art.
LiluDallas3849

Top NFT collections

Hi guys! Advise me on new top NFT collections that are the most attractive for investment. If possible, please answer in private.
LiluDallas3849

Re: Top NFT collections

Hi guys! Many of you are familiar with me, some of you are pretty tired of me. Over the past weeks, on twitter and discord (until my twitter was banned), I conducted a poll to determine the most promising collection of NFTs for investment. Just over 3,000 users responded to my questions, about a quarter of all I contacted. First of all, I was interested in new unpopular projects. But the first place in the end was taken by BAYC)) Many proposed quite well-known projects, some actively advertised their collections, I also took into account all these voices. I want to present to you two projects that met my requirements and received the most votes. I can't give links because they don't allow it.

The first collection is Qtopia. There is a website, twitter, discord, you can find a lot of information about the project. The creators of the project did a great job. Here you can take part in the creation of a game and animated series, as well as collect limited goods from the real world. Official mint date is 27 January. Starts at 0.02 ETH. It is predicted that the collection will be successful, the cost should increase several times. Definitely worth buying.

The second collection is quite inconspicuous. The name of the project is Sports Fan Piggy. There is a website, no twitter, no discord. Can be found on OpenSea. The collection or part of the collection will be exhibited at Sotheby's Metaverse. After the official announcement, the price will rise sharply. Whether the collection will be implemented before that is still unknown. It is known that on January 28, 50 items from this collection will be distributed free of charge. If there are sales, they promise a price of at least 1 ETH. It turns out you need to follow and buy as early as possible.